TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sonia16 Offline
Needing Support
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sonia

I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 7th 2011, 01:06 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I HAVE BEEN FEELING REALLY DOWN LATELY AND I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT IM OK BUT IM REALLY NOT I JUST DONT WANT TO WORRY THEM ABOUT IT I DNT WANT TO BRING THEM DOWN WITH ME CAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT R THERE TO HELP ME ARE GOING GOOD AND I DONT WANT TO BRING THEM DOWN AND IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD KEEP TALKING TO THEM ABOUT HOW IM GOING

(#2 (permalink)) Old
abandoned15 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 7th 2011, 01:14 PM

Sonia ill talk with you about how your going. i know we dont know each other but i would like to help if i can.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 7th 2011, 02:12 PM

Hey there.

I am really sorry that you're feeling down recently. It must be hard to feel this way all the time.

Firstly, people care about you and they do want to help you. Try talking to someone and getting help because they can and they will help you. Check this out. All these people care about you and they're there to help. From professionals to friends and family. They can be there for you if you let them in. But they can only do so if you're honest with them.

You don't have to be alone in this. We all care about you and we're willing to help. If you want to talk to us a bit more and tell us a bit more about what is going on for you right now then you're more than welcome to do so.

I hope this helps.
Stay strong.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Victoria ♥ Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Victoria

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 7th 2011, 07:34 PM

Hey Sonia

Iím sorry to hear how youíve been feeling lately. I can imagine it must be hard to feel like you canít really talk to people for fear of upsetting them. Like Jess has said though, there are people who can support you and talking about how youíre feeling can really help. If you donít feel like you want to talk to family/friends about whatís going on at the moment then maybe you could think about talking to a professional such as your doctor or counsellor. If youíre worried about talking to family or a professional then another thing you can think about is calling a helpline. (Click here for a list)

Sometimes when youíre feeling down one of the best things you can do is plan to do something youíre going to enjoy. I know that sometimes itís difficult when youíre feeling low but i do think itís worth making the effort.

You havenít said much about the reasons youíre feeling so down at the moment but if you want to talk to me about things then feel free to shoot me a PM.

I hope you feel better soon.
Take care,
Vicky

♥ 18.10.08 ♥
LiveHelp Operator

(#5 (permalink)) Old
BrookeTHaddict Offline
~Brooke~Fairy Dust Wishes~
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Brooke

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 8th 2011, 08:14 AM

Darling i really love you im sorry im not always there for you i hope everything is ok and even when we cant be together remember theres a phone call i do love you and care about you please take care
  Send a message via MSN to BrookeTHaddict  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
grae96 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Grae

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 8th 2011, 08:46 AM

I'm always here to listen, even though we don't each I still hate to see you hurting. If you want to talk pm me.
  Send a message via Skype™ to grae96 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
football94 Offline
Average Joe

Re: I DONT NO WHAT TO DO I NED HELP PLEASE - August 8th 2011, 12:19 PM

hey Sonia, if you dont want to talk to your trusted friends or family you can always talk with us at TH. If you want someone to talk to someone you can PM me when you feel down. I'll give you as much advice as I possibly can I hope you feel better

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread