TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
sarahann101 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Many sudden family and friend deaths - August 9th 2011, 03:48 AM

I'm still a young teenager and i've had counseling beofre and i'm starting to want to go back. 1 week after my birthday, my great grandmother died. the day after my birthday we left the state to go visit her. I watched her die, and that was the most painful thing i have ever had to deal with in my entire life. I was doing well accepting that she is in heaven and not in anymore pain, until the other day. i was reading something i had written when i had first heard that she had fallen. i was so happy because the doctors were sure that she would be ok, but she took a turn for the worst. i've been depressed since i've read this and remembered it, i've spent at least 2 hours every day just sitting in my room in the dark thinking about her. also, my uncle is passing away of lung cancer. he has hospice coming to his house daily. both of these happened at the same time. this will be my 2nd lost uncle. i know theyre in a better place but i have nobody to tell these things to. and my ddad and i dont have the best relashionship, and every time i try to tell my mom, she gets mad at me. i end up daily pouring all of this out on my friend but i think she's getting annoyed with it. and when i tell my mom something is bothering me, she laughs and says its no big deal. i want to go back to counseling but i don't know how. if i tell my mom this, she'll laugh. any ideas on what to do? please? i'm losing more people besides my uncle and great grandmother and its starting to really ttake a toll on my personality and its not helpiing with my dad and i's relashionship.... please someone help with what i should do

(#2 (permalink)) Old
football94 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Many sudden family and friend deaths - August 9th 2011, 04:03 AM

I think you are just grieving, I know people in my family who arent fairing well either, I know its hard to watch them slip away from the world. Very Hard. I wish I could help you but...I'm dealing with the same thing

Closed Thread