TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
armonia- Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meera

I feel so hated - August 16th 2011, 07:22 AM

After this incident: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f20-p...lsely-accused/
I feel as if everybody hates me. Even though school hasn't started yet so I dont actually know if everybody hates me, I just feel like once I get into school everybody will just give me dirty looks and bitch about me non stop. I haven't done anything to anybody. Yes I may have bitched about some people at one point but come on, so has every other person in high school.
I have two friends who I call my closest friends but I always feel like the third wheel with them. My absolute best friend lives in Australia and I message her on facebook and she helps me out a lot but my life would be so much better if she was here.

Now because of all of this I feel so so sad and lonesome and I only tell me best friend all these things and theres so much she can do from all the way in Australia so my only other outlet is writing. But other than that, I dont know what to do. I just feel like giving up and just dropping out of society and living in the wilderness as a unicorn. Fuck I hate my school and all the people in it. They are so judgmental and mean and horrible and AH I cant take it anymore! I dont want to be sad all the time, I want to be happy. I want to be happy.

"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they canít ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if itís already happened."
-Douglas Coupland

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: I feel so hated - August 16th 2011, 12:58 PM

i replied in your other thread, and even though i have said what i believe to be a good option, i believe that there are people in your school who will judge you by who you are , your actions... and take those into account more than what some stupid backstabber said purely to ruin your happiness.

i have said what i thought. and i have said the truth. we love you go out there and smile for us. and smile a good one to make sure that whoever is lucky enough to see your smile on the streets gets cheered up

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

Closed Thread