TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Teigan

cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 11:57 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I so broken.. Im numb, i dont even care anymore.. I dont even have the energy to cut... I want to die... Why cant i just die... Im not strong enough... Im falling apart and now i dont want to be fixed.. all i want is to die...

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:13 PM

hello and teigan is a wonderful name. why not tell us what you went through.... cause i want to help you from the very roots of your problem. I know that you're a wonderful person. please do not give up... remember things can get better. we love you so much!

do not mind talking to us about your problems cause we sure wanna see you smile and be happy. stay strong! dont hurt yourself.

we love you!

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:14 PM

Hey Teigan,

It sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment and you're feeling really low if you're feeling like you want to die. You say that you don't care anymore but you've written this post which is you reaching out for help and support, which shows that there's part of you that perhaps still does care. You might not be able to see it at the moment but there is a way through this, and a way through how you're feeling and it's by making those small steps - just like you have done here - that are going to get you through to the other side.

What's going on to make you feel like this? You've done well explaining how you're feeling - that you're numb, broken, and don't have the energy to cut - but could you say anything about whats going on in your life to make you feel this way? Who do you live with? Does anyone around you know how you're feeling?

You've made steps to reaching out and keep going. There's people here who are here to listen and support you and there's people around you who want to do the same as well.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:44 PM

Im not good at talking about my life.. My mum died when i was 8, i was raped, im a screw up, i cant do any of this, my dad hates me and i hate me.. I just want to die

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:45 PM

you arent a screw up. you have just went through a lot... remember to stay strong. everything CAN become better.

thats a promise and im here if you need someone to talk to and cheer you up

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:56 PM

Wish i could believe that everything could get better. feels like nothing can and nothing will... The only thing i want to do it die... two cuts is and lots of pills is all it would take.. could be so easy... then it would all be over

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:59 PM

no dont stop. remember that everything can and will get better. why not do something sentimental like watching a funny movie, or reading a heartwarming book? that might make you feel better

please remember we're all always here to support you. promise. we love you!

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 12:59 PM

Teigan, I'm confused. You've been really brave and explained that your mum died when you were at such a young age and you were raped, which is such a horrific experience and not your fault at all. What part of that makes you a screw up?

You say you;re not good at talking about your life, but you've already made such a good start and have been really brave in doing so. Have you ever spoken to anyone around you about how you're feeling and what you've been and are going through now?

What makes you say your Dad hates you? I don't hate you.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:00 PM

I am a screw up, everyone knows it! i fuck everything up.. i hate myself. i hate my life. I CANT DO THIS

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:03 PM

Who's 'everyone'?

You're still here, still fighting, so in my eyes you're not a screw up.

You say you can't do this and it really does sound like you're finding things really hard at the moment. What do you want to happen?

Have you ever spoken to anyone around you about how you're feeling?

You CAN do this.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:04 PM

i think you have to remember that you are a wonderful person. never forget that you are wonderful, and never take yourself as shit. You are a more wonderful person than me, and i assure you you're awesome

please stay strong. we all love you and will always be here to listen to you

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#12 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:06 PM

I cant talk to anyone...

I am a failure.. I cant even last a few days without cutting. Suicide is all i think about..

I want to die... Im just failing at that too
Im barely hanging on.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:10 PM

teigan, dont do it and dont hurt yourself.

remember your life is very important, and what you're going through is a temporary setback. please do not forget that in the future... when you go out there and be happy, other people will be influenced by your smiles and be happy too you are so wonderful, it cant be measured.

we love you. talk to us. i want to be your friend. and if you hurt yourself i'd be sad

we love you!

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#14 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:11 PM

I am so numb... I will try sleep... cause if i dont sleep i cant stop myself... Thank you for talking to me.. Ill Talk to you guys in the morning....If im still here :/

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:12 PM

You say you can't talk to anyone - is there someone in your life that you would want to talk to about how you're feeling?

You want to die but you're still here; still talking, still fighting. That isn't failing. Fighting to live is never failing.

You've said yourself you're hanging on. Yes, it may be 'barely' but you still are and that shows you still have strength.

Cutting is an addiction and it is hard to go even a few days without it, so again that doesn't make you a failure.

This might be a difficult question, but try and ask yourself why you're still here? There's got to be something? Make that your reason to fight.

What do you like doing? What's your dream job? What's your favourite smell? Your favourite taste? It's those little things, those little things that you can still take enjoyment from that are worth fighting for. If you kill yourself you'll never be able to do those things again. Never be able to see the sun rise, or the trees blowing in the wind.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:13 PM

please still be here. we can talk, we can smile.. and make so many happy memories. please stay . we love you.

soo soo soo soo soo much . so very much. *hugs Teigan*

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#17 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:15 PM

Why am i still here? Cause i havent got round to killing myself yet... Cause everytime i get close i chicken out, or i get to numb i cant even do it.. I cant even think or type right.. Sleep is the only other option than death right now...

(#18 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:16 PM

try relaxing and not hurting yourself... cause i want to talk to you tomorrow. and i want to know that you're smiling and feeling happier

stay strong! we love you

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:20 PM

It sounds like there is something stopping you. You talk about chickening out or getting numb and to be honest it sounds like you're scared.

Try and get some rest or sleep if you can and keep talking whenever you need. There are people here who care and want to be here to support you.

You're not on your own, take care.

(#20 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Re: cant be fixed - August 18th 2011, 01:37 PM

Hi there,
sorry to hear you are struggling so much right now. I know how you feel and I'm here for you. I think the fact that you are still here shows that there is a part of you that wants to live. You need to hold onto that part and listen to it, because your life is precious and none of us here want to lose you. I hope you can sleep and are still here in the morning xx

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 19th 2011, 06:23 AM

Sadly still here....

(#22 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: cant be fixed - August 19th 2011, 06:29 AM

stay strong we love you. remember that you can always talk to me! you're awesome and never forget that!

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#23 (permalink)) Old
Cosmic Offline
Ecstatic
Not a n00b

Name: Keith

Re: cant be fixed - August 19th 2011, 06:36 AM

I for one are very happy that you are still here, and so is everyone else. You don't want to kill yourself, if you truly did, it would have happened already. Yet, you didn't do it and are still here looking for help and trying to be saved. You will be saved and you will be happy. You don't want to die, you want to live and experience life and enjoy it for all that it's worth. You are strong and you can hang in there. We all care for you and couldn't live without you. You're a very important and special person who deserves to be alive and well.

Now that we're here, it's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
An' all the mistakes one life contained
They all finally start to go away

How can I be lost?
If I've got nowhere to go?

(#24 (permalink)) Old
Ellie Offline
Oh mai.
I've been here a while

Re: cant be fixed - August 19th 2011, 10:00 AM

Hey Teigan, I'm really glad that you were able to post today.

How're you feeling today? Did you manage to get some sleep?

(#25 (permalink)) Old
missmolly Offline
Not a n00b

Re: cant be fixed - August 19th 2011, 11:52 AM

No, none :/

Closed Thread