TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Name: Saria

Want to disapear - August 20th 2011, 04:36 AM

I can't do this. I need a way out. I just want to disappear and make everything go away. I need help but no one can help me.... I just want to end everything.

"Feeling Change - Memories Don't"
"Enjoy the Moment and don't let it end"
"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
"He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble." 2 Corinthians 1:4
PM me anytime
Tumblr
http://1000reasonstosmile.tumblr.com/

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Want to disapear - August 20th 2011, 04:55 AM

Hey Saria, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You're not alone and there are so many reasons to keep on going. I'm not sure what you're going through but just remember, there is hope. Please never hestitate to PM me when you feel the need to talk. I'm here for you<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
.Jess. Offline
Previously xxjessxx
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Re: Want to disapear - August 20th 2011, 10:33 PM

Hey Sari

I’m really sorry to hear you are feeling this way at the moment, things sound really difficult for you. I can understand you wanting a way out, when things are really hard in our lives, that’s a common way to feel. But instead of thinking of unhealthy solutions we need to think about things that can help us move forward with our lives.

You said that no one can help you, what makes you think this is the case? No one is beyond help. Anyone and everyone can receive support and advice and benefit from it. I’m really glad you have posted this and reached out to us because we can prove this to you. Is there anyone in your life at the moment you feel you can talk to about how you’re feeling? Sharing your thoughts can make a massive difference; you can feel like a massive weight has been lifted off your shoulders. I really do think you’d benefit from some help at the moment, could you speak to a professional about your thoughts and feelings? Maybe a teacher? Teachers really are a fantastic source of support; they are there every day for you to talk to. They can even sign post you in the right direction of other people that can help you. If you don’t feel comfortable with that, how about a school counsellor, do you have one? Please think about this, you don’t deserve to feel the way you do.

I once read a quote somewhere along the lines of: ‘when you feel like giving up think about the reason you hung on for so long’, it really made me think and it’s true. Think about what it is that’s got you as far as you have and the reason you’ve carried on fighting. Life has moments of pure happiness, you can experience these too, just like everyone else

If you ever need a chat, I’m here. Take care <3

A dream is a wish that you make with your heart

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: Want to disapear - August 21st 2011, 11:18 AM

Its just I have been reaching out to people for help in my 'real' life now for so long and no one seems to help.

I live in an abusive home and things are getting worse in the way my younger brother and sister are treated by our parents. Department of Child Safety have finally got involved only to not do anything except make things worse.

I'm being forced to see a psychologist that makes me feel worse, that I absolutely hate, and quite often after seeing her leads to me having suicidal attempts.

My eating disorder and self harm are getting out of control and I never can sleep.

I have no one to talk to really besides my deputy principal at school who I used to talk to about everything but now I never seem to be able to talk to her about anything because she can't really help me herself other then listening and trying to find others that can help, which isn't turning out too well.

And I basically want to give up on everything because everything feels like it is never going to end and nothing I do is making it better. I'm just overwhelmed by everything and exhausted. I CAN'T do this anymore!!

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
"He comforts us when we are in trouble, so that we can share that same comfort with others in trouble." 2 Corinthians 1:4
PM me anytime
Tumblr

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Saria Offline
Average Joe

Re: Want to disapear - August 22nd 2011, 10:15 AM

I'm really sorry.
This is too much.
I CAN'T do this!

I'm going to take my life.

PM me anytime
Tumblr

Closed Thread