TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Leslie

Unhappy Nobody just doesnt understand!!! - August 23rd 2011, 08:42 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Man i try to get back into school after ive graduated n When my little Brother goes back its like Im suppose to still Babysit him until someone gets here...Im almost Enrolled i just have to wait til next week to pay...I kno im helping out but still i got to start workin on my own Life not nobody elses. Im always a Maid to them. Its like even though i go back my mom is going to be "Can you come home early to make sure he gets off the bus?" Man Why cant i just move out i am 20 years old. Im going to be Stressed again...Its like Suicide all over again that i keep playing in my mind n Cant get out...It just never ends...Im just a Maid! i have bad dreams everynite bout suicide or something bad either with my parents or myself. What do i do?

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

You learn at a certain pace. Then that pace goes away. Then

you try and try to do everything you can. Then it gets harder.

Then you give up. Then its all over.

Leslie
  Send a message via Skype™ to Lovehatelife23 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Nobody just doesnt understand!!! - August 23rd 2011, 08:49 PM

How old is your brother? If he's young, I know here if you're in elementary school they won't LET someone off the bus unless someone is there to get them. I'm confused, how is being asked to watch your brother making you a maid? You should talk to your parents about what it's going to be like once you go back to school. And if it's that bad, I'd suggest asking for professional help. If you can't afford it, your school might have something for free along the lines of counseling.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Angry Re: Nobody just doesnt understand!!! - August 24th 2011, 03:56 AM

Well my brother is in 3rd grade but im trying to make a point...Over the summer i had to watch him while my dad was at work n my mom was off with her friend...he always gave me a hard-time until they gave up me complaining bc i cant go anywhere n do anything while i was stuck at the house all day with a kid that wasnt mine...i didnt mind to helpout once in awhile but everyday it really got to me until they got fed up with it n put him in daycare for the last few weeks of summer til school started. My brother would always say she make me do things n make me go places with her...n blame everything on me...i was tired of doing it (babysittin) All it did was keep me stuck in the house all day until like 5 or 6 in the afternoon then i wouldnt have time to do anything that i would enjoy bc by the time they got home it was like almost dark time n i had to be back at the house around 10...i only have a Bike...i dont have a car or a license bc my dad said it pushes up the insurance n he cant afford it soo he said u get a job n then u can pay for ur own car insurance n vehicle...but with the economy the way it is now of days i cant find anything soo that led me go back to school...Well its almost working out for me but got a BIG problem my mom is going to try to ask me to see if i can come home early too get my brother off the bus n watch him until she or dad gets there...but my dad said he aint going to let her do that if i go back to school i dont have to worry bout him thats their reponsibility bc HES NOT MY KID! soo thats a understandment... Well tonite we were at the gorcery store my friend dropped me off to meet my parents there n me n my mom got into it bc when i take my meds i get happy n joyful n i tried to cheer her up well she didnt want me around her n just been mean to me...ive been taking that up for quit alot of months now...its like shes moved away from me...she doesnt want me around her or go anywhere with her...she doesnt want me to talk to her...its like i was a Mistake or something...well anyways she totally flew the lid off of me soo i started getting Mad n started cussin but not at her i just said that Im Fucking in a Good mood! When i was little when they adopted me she was soo happy with me we did everything together threw my years...she even stuck with me when i was in the mental hospitals...but when i did Suicide a couple of days before i turned 20 this year n almost lost my life she didnt come in the ER n check in n see if i was ok it was only my dad that was helping me when i OverDosed on Tynole like over 30 pills...She didnt see if i was ok or wat...She doesnt care bout me...We lost our Bond that we had..our friendship...I said in the store tonite "I hope she Routs in Hell!" Shes not my mom... i cry sometimes thinkin of wat i did to her n wat have i not did for her...Am i a Bad Child? Did something go wrong? I dont understand...All i can think right now is Suicide...I just want to die... I feel bad...I wish i was never Born...I wish my mom never had me it would of made alot of things better...im not going to last long on this earth...im going to die eventally...i just dont kno when...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Lovehatelife23 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Unhappy Re: Nobody just doesnt understand!!! - August 24th 2011, 04:05 AM

wat i ment by being a Maid was i was fixin him breakfast,lunch cleanin up after him, yellin at him, do everything else around the house too...wich i didnt really mind bc it was giving me some extra money in my pocket for the weekend to go spend on watever i wanted...but still i agravates me that my parents dont understand He's not my Responsibility n I didnt have him...hes actually my little cousin but we r trying to adopt him but they havent yet but i still got to treat n call him my little brother...its like he tooking over my parents...All i want to do is put my life back together or im just going to end it...im just tired of living...

R.I.P
CJ Collins 1993-2008
He was a Awesome Kid
I Love you n Miss you

Leslie
Closed Thread