TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Too Much At Once. - August 24th 2011, 03:44 AM

I'm stressed out from all this crap I have to do. My dad and my grandma are constantly making me feel worthless. I have this terrible feeling that something really bad is going to happen to my cousin. My best friend . . well, she's not there anymore. I don't know what I did, but she's shutting me out now. I'm always trying not to cry. I feel like crap about my body. I don't think I'm worth much at all. But something is stopping me from giving up completely. I don't even know what it is anymore.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Levar5000 Offline
Just a taco with a mustache <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Know me 1st D:

Re: Too Much At Once. - August 25th 2011, 09:21 AM

Always have hope <3

I'm sorry to hear about your problems,I know it sounds wrong but I think your Dad & Grandmother, in a werid way, are trying to make you a better person...
Friendships end, I wish they didn't but, it's just life

I'm glad you aren't giving up...if you ever need to talk to someone inbox me (:
I'm on a lot! (:

KEEP HOLDING ON <3

12.14.30 ~ 8.6.10 Gone too Soon <3<3 <3

I'm always here to talk
PM/ Friend Request me ...
~SABREENA~ pronounced sa-BREE-nah. It is of Celtic origin. Mythology: the name of a Celtic maiden in a Welsh tale. In Celtic legend, Sabrina was the character who gave her name to the river Severn (in England). Known in modern times through the play and movie "Sabrina Fair". The name was used in the 19th and 20th centuries.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
alibear101 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Alyssa

Re: Too Much At Once. - August 25th 2011, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesBrokenDream View Post
I'm stressed out from all this crap I have to do. My dad and my grandma are constantly making me feel worthless. I have this terrible feeling that something really bad is going to happen to my cousin. My best friend . . well, she's not there anymore. I don't know what I did, but she's shutting me out now. I'm always trying not to cry. I feel like crap about my body. I don't think I'm worth much at all. But something is stopping me from giving up completely. I don't even know what it is anymore.
you dad and grandma might be trying to make you feel better but from what you've written its kind of hard to tell. usually our parents/grandparents try to help us become better people but that isn't always the case just have faith that something good will happen with your cousin and that nothing bad happens. any friend who stops talking to you the most amazing person in the world isn't worth being your friend. sometimes crying is the best medicine. and by the way, you are worth a million bucks to me and don't ever forget that! its good that something is stopping you from giving up completely because you mean so much to so many people and we would all be super sad if you left... anyway, i hoped that help. message me sometime and we can talk if you want

Everybody dies, but not everybody lives <3
  Send a message via MSN to alibear101  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Ambedo. Offline
I'm as sane as I ever was.

Outside, huh?

Name: Sam

Re: Too Much At Once. - August 27th 2011, 02:03 AM

You guys might be right about my family and they might be trying to help, but I'm not sure. If they are, then they're going about it the wrong way. I'm thisclose to snapping and I just found out that I hurt one of my best friends last night because I was in such a crummy mood. I didn't even notice I was doing it. This just keeps getting better and better.

wanderlust consumed her;
foreign hearts & exotic minds compelled her.
she had a gypsy soul
and a vibrant heart for the unknown.
-d. marie

Closed Thread