TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cuddlebug89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Aaron

Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 12:22 AM

Lately I've been feeling down on myself mostly due to the fact that I don't have someone to call my own... I don't have someone to cuddle with or kiss or hug or any of that, it's just me, myself, and I... I see everyone around me happy with their significant other and I wonder why can't it be me, why can't i find love... I haven't been in a relationship in well over a year and it's starting to make me think I'll never find someone. I'm on the road about 1-2 times a month across the US but I don't think this is the source of my problem... I just feel that girls avoid me or just don't take an interest in me. I'm just feeling kind of lost right now.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Faith

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 01:34 AM

Well; have you been doing things that would put you around a lot of girls, or have you been keeping to yourself? Have you been pursuing your interests? Met people through them? Been friendly? Asked friends if they know anyone that they could introduce you to? In order to find someone, you're going to have to put yourself out there.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Cuddlebug89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 01:39 AM

I put myself out there alot I've asked friends about single friends and what not... I put myself into looking just seems like there's nobody out there for me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 01:45 AM

There's always someone out there; just keep waiting and looking in new places and I'm sure you'll find someone for you!

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Cuddlebug89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 01:48 AM

I have girls come to me but most of them only like me cuz I'm an MMA champion and what not I'm not after someone who only likes me because of my belts.

We..are a class of human. A class that is built to sweat, bleed, and possibly die for entertainment. We take our minds, bodys to places most will neither see nor attempt. Many may call us insane, but pure sanity is quickly found when locked in a cage to do battle. What you see as arrogance is only knowledge of our limitations, we have accepted our calling. Warrior Class.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
bailatyvm Offline
bada bing bada boom.
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 01:52 AM

Well, maybe you could go try to meet someone who knows absolutely nothing about you. That way you know that they like you for who you are, and not just what you've accomplished.

--
searching for myself...
and hugs. mostly hugs.
--

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Cuddlebug89 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Feeling Down Lately - January 1st 2012, 06:08 PM

a friend of mine set me up with a girl he knows, someone who doesn't know about me or my past in MMA... So my hopes are up.

We..are a class of human. A class that is built to sweat, bleed, and possibly die for entertainment. We take our minds, bodys to places most will neither see nor attempt. Many may call us insane, but pure sanity is quickly found when locked in a cage to do battle. What you see as arrogance is only knowledge of our limitations, we have accepted our calling. Warrior Class.

Closed Thread