TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Krista

People - January 17th 2012, 01:39 AM

I always feel ignored, left alone, forgotten, and invisible...Its not fair....and i dont want to live anymore...

Live Help Operator

If anyone needs anything, feel free to PM me. (:
  Send a message via MSN to Colors Leave Me Blind Send a message via Skype™ to Colors Leave Me Blind 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
alex2010 Offline
Self Harm Awareness Advocate
Average Joe

Name: Alex Short

Re: People - January 17th 2012, 01:43 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you deserve to live. I know how that can feel. One of the best ways to not feel how you are is to be more outgoing (now I dont know if you are or not). But anyway try talking to a friend (txt, call, Facebook just to name a few ways).

~Alex

Last day I cut: 7-13-2010

I believe in everyone that I help that they will get over whatever they are struggling with.

I regret nothing in my past. My past made me who I am today.

There is freedom from self harm feel free to email me anytime if you wanna chat at:
alexshort154@yahoo.com

Send a message via MSN to alex2010 Send a message via Yahoo to alex2010 Send a message via Skype™ to alex2010 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: People - January 17th 2012, 01:50 AM

I know that it may seem that way now, but I am sure that this is not the case. I agree that you should try and make more contact with your friends. Sometimes you need to talk to them first and they will be more than willing to answer. We're also all here for you on TH, and never forget that. We're always willing to talk to you. Just know that even though it is storming now, eventually the storm will clear and it will be sunny again, and that makes it worth living. Basically, while you may feel down and out now, there WILL be a day where it gets better, and that will make the struggle worthwhile. Try and stay strong for the things that you care about in life, and try to allow the simple things to make you happy, whether it is puppies, flowers, or something else entirely. Just stay strong, you deserve to live.

-Dez

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Krista

Re: People - January 17th 2012, 01:55 AM

Thing is, I moved from all my friends and things and I have one person here that I really know and can really talk to and thats my partner. And I DO talk to her. All the time. But since I moved, when I try to contact my other friends they ignore. When I try to contact my mom or my sister, they ignore me. And I am pretty outgoing, I think anyway. I just dont know anyone yet...school starts in like 9 days so maybe ill make more friends then.
Thanks you two..

Live Help Operator

If anyone needs anything, feel free to PM me. (:
  Send a message via MSN to Colors Leave Me Blind Send a message via Skype™ to Colors Leave Me Blind 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Danielle

Re: People - January 17th 2012, 02:01 AM

your right it is not fair for you to feel that way. i get i feel that way to. but i try to remind myself that i am not in this alone, you may not know it but there are people walking around you who probably feel just as bad. what is fair is this: you are alive. you deserve life, no matter how awful you feel. you may feel ignored or invisible to some people but here you are most definitely not. i may not know you, but i can obviously see you are hurt. you are not invisible to me, i am your friend, we are here for you.

Look past all your short-comings and hardships. You have a long life ahead of you, people who care about you. It hurts for the moment, but we love and have broken hearts to make us stronger. It's part of what we do, and it helps us become who we are. I Love You !

Closed Thread