TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Hate myself dont know why - January 19th 2012, 04:30 PM

It's maybe been occuring for a year or so now, where basically i hate myself. I dont even know why, I mean im not fat, stupid or ugly but whenever myself in that bathroom mirror I feel like punching something or i start uncontrollably crying and its only getting worse. I know my family cant afford a psychologist right now so I dont want to mention it to them, in saying that I really dont have anyone else to talk to it about it. My closest friends are negative, cynical pricks and everyone else i cant trust. Id someone could give me some reassurance by expaining why it is i feel like that and what i can do about it.. i'd be most grateful.

Thank you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chlo chlo

Re: Hate myself dont know why - January 20th 2012, 12:21 AM

Well it could be depression, and if not that then it's probably something you're holding in that you haven't let out and you're putting it onto yourself, whatever it is I'm here if you need someone to talk to!!!!!! If you're friends are being pricks then you need a new friend someone you know that listens an if you can't find one then I'm here, I hope this helped... (:

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Re: Hate myself dont know why - January 20th 2012, 01:43 AM

Sorry you're going through a tough time right now. Don't know where you live...but here in the states there are some mental health clinics and stuff that help people who can't afford, or don't want to got to, private therapy. Schools in California, public and private, often have referral services to help kids get help. There are also several resources built right into TeenHelp along with lots of people on here who have gone through tough times and are willing to help.

Best of luck, hang in there. And do whatever you can to get help so you can feel better.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"
  Send a message via Yahoo to Shawn K.  
Closed Thread