TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kristen1995 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Kristen

Evil Land - February 9th 2012, 06:15 AM

Everyone wants something from me. This is the only reason why they approach me and pretend to be friendly to me. I was so stupid that I did not realise that in the first place. I thought that they were kind or liked me. I am just a tool that they want to manipulate or a doll that they want to play with. I hate them-so called "good/kind people with angels' smiles". On the inside, they all are the same. Those criminals are much better than them. At least they show their true nature in the beginning. And you would know who you were dealing with. I am so done with them. From now on, I will do whatever I want and stop being nice and caring about anyone. This whole world is so messed up. I do not want to live in it. It just disgusts me. Every second is a torture. I need to exit. People in church talk about "2012 End Day". I wish this earth would be burned to the ground righ now.

It is not length of life, but depth of life.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Evil Land - February 9th 2012, 10:22 AM

Hey, sorry you feel this way. If you ever need to talk, feel free to pm me. Things will get better. <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Singer180 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Basel

Re: Evil Land - February 9th 2012, 11:23 AM

I completely understand where you're coming from and it does hurt. I'm sorry you feel this way. I can honestly say, however, that even though I don't know you personally I care about you and want to see you happy. I would like to talk about this more, so if you ever feel like talking, PM me. Feel better!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxprincessxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Sammie

Re: Evil Land - February 9th 2012, 01:53 PM

I'm sorry that you are going through this and that people are treating you like this but I can promise you that not everybody is the same and not everybody is like this. There are people out there who will love and care about you for who you are, it's just a matter of finding them! Have you tried to make other friends at school besides these people? I think that would be helpful, everybody needs friends.

You can always send me a PM if you want to talk! (:

all i want is a place to call my own and
mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone,
woah,
you know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

<3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Evil Land - February 10th 2012, 01:08 AM

Im sorry a lot of the people in your life have no treated you right. But like the above users said, not everyone is that way. Not every single human being is fake like that. There are a great deal of people that are really genuinely nice that won't try to use you. And I know there are people in your life that love you and care about you for real too. Maybe you just don't know it. Doesn't mean its not true.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Kristen1995 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Evil Land - February 10th 2012, 04:20 AM

Who can be trusted? I have tried so many times to make friends, but they all just want to use me. I don't know what I have done to make them hate me so much. I gave them my heart, but they just crushed it. I have lost faith in people. No one can be trusted. I don't want to get more hurt. If I don't care about anyone, I won't get hurt. I stick around because I thought that they would be sad if I was dead, but now I know how stupid I was. I am just a joke.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

(#7 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Evil Land - February 10th 2012, 04:47 AM

No Kristen you aren't. I know you've been hurt, and I don't know why. I don't know why they did this to you. But they shouldn't have. Nobody deserves to be treated that way. Maybe you have just found the wrong people? Are all of these people just at school? If they are, why don't you join a club or sport not connected to school and see if the people there are nicer. Yes, there are some not so great people out there. But that doesn't mean we all are like that. You know YOU aren't like that. Then you know there must be others that aren't too. I do see how you would not want to get hurt anymore, thats perfectly understandable. You shouldn't give up ether though. Just be careful who you make friends with. Whatever you do, don't give up. You KNOW how much it has hurt you to be on the receiving end of someone being cruel. Why would you want that kind of pain to now happen to anyone you meet in your life? You've been doing the right thing all along even though it feels like you haven't. You've been a good person. And thats something to be respected. Truthfully, I don't understand why people have been so mean to you. I would have been your friend. Not a fake one, a real one. I can kinda sympathize in the way that I too have not had the greatest friends in my life.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Kristen1995 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Evil Land - February 10th 2012, 10:12 AM

Not only people in school have treated me like that. I feel like I always attract bad/nasty people, but I really don't understand why. I was once told that I was a "soft" person. Does it mean that I am so weak that I can be easily controlled or manipulated? Being caring only causes hurt. I don't see any good/kind people around me. It seems that nobody really cares or loves me. This world is cold just as it is. Everything-friends, family and faith that I once cared about so much is just gone.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

(#9 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Re: Evil Land - February 11th 2012, 12:30 AM

"soft" doesn't mean you are weak but it can mean you are more prone to not so great people because you are so kind. I understand that, people have told me that too. And I do think I attract not so great people sometimes. You just need to be careful. Being caring doesn't always cause hurt though. There's been many times in my life where caring about someone has been a good thing and a very good thing at that. Its better to be caring than uncaring. When you are uncaring, how can you ever look at yourself in a good light or be happy with yourself? Don't sink down to the low that those people you have met are at. Don't come to their level. How does that help anything? Keep being the good person you are, but just be aware and careful. People DO love you. We love you, we care about you. I bet your family does too. But you know what? I can say this a billion times, but it doesn't mean a thing unless you believe it too. The same goes for anything anyone says to try to help you on here. We can do the best we can and give you as much advice as possible. But in the end, its you that makes the choice to believe us and use our advice.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Kristen1995 Offline
Average Joe

Re: Evil Land - February 11th 2012, 09:38 AM

My parents are just divorced. Dad is going to move back to Wellington next week while I will stay with Mom in Auckland, which means that I won't see him often. If he loved me, he would not have decided to leave me behind. He knows what I have been through. When I need him most, he is leaving me for a better career and life. Mom is workaholic. We do not spend much time together or talk really. And I have no friends who I could count on. I can't cope, but I feel like there is nothing I can do about my current situation and emotions. It's really hard to think positively and hold on to hope.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Closed Thread