TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Loneliness (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/)
-   -   So lonely.... Just want to feel wanted. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f540-loneliness/t95373-so-lonely-just-want-feel-wanted/)

Hope_For_The_Best February 19th 2012 04:48 PM

So lonely.... Just want to feel wanted.

For a long time now, all I've felt inside of me is loneliness. :(

Everyone's just seemed to stop caring.... (If they even did in the first place). :'(

My (two) friends slowly drifted apart from me. I don't have the courage or confidence to associate with new people. So, I'm stuck either way. :'(

I've never known what it's like to feel wanted or even needed in the world. I've never been loved by anyone, but family. They've got their own issues to resolve, and I feel that whenever I'm down, I've put a dump in their day.

I wake up every morning, doing the same old routine, I feel there's nothing to look forward to in the day ahead, or just the future in general. I ask myself the same question everyday, "Why should I even bother waking up every morning?". :?

I feel like a complete failure half the time. I try so hard in subjects, then in return comes bad results.

Most nights, I'll just constantly cry myslef to sleep, but no ones knows about it. No one seems to know what's going on. They just assume everything's fine.

I didn't have anyone to talk to about this, so I used this as a place to turn.

Unknown10 February 19th 2012 05:06 PM

Re: So lonely.... Just want to feel wanted.

Hi there,

Firstly, it's great that you have joined TeenHelp. I'm sorry to hear that things are tough for you at the moment. It must feel horrible feeling lonely. I do hope you find some good friendships in our community though. :)

I'd suggest starting some hobbies you enjoy doing that involve interacting with people. This would hopefully help gain your confidence around people and may help reduce the feeling of loneliness that you feel. Also, it may help to talk to a counsellor because it seems that you feel pretty low and upset at the moment and that you feel as though there is no hope, but honestly; there is. A counsellor can help you go through your emotions and help you with friendships and talk with you about any other things that may make you feel down.

I hope this has helped and that you find something that works out for you. If you need anything or a friend to talk to,feel free to PM me any time! :)

Take care. :)

minniemouseprincess February 19th 2012 09:40 PM

I think Lex is right and I don't have much to add to this. I do want to say though, if you ever want to talk, im here=)

Complete Love. February 19th 2012 10:06 PM

Aw, huney I'm so sorry you feel that way. I know that feeling of loneliness and depression and hopelessness that no one cares. But hun, honestly someone does care about you. I care about you. You don't have to now me for me to care about you. I do care. I'm positive you are a very beautiful young lady with a lot of potential. You still have a future and be able to change someone's life. You never know, what if you'll be the means to change someone's life around one day. Maybe you'll become someone's angel. Maybe life looks like no one cares and you're all alone, but things won't always be this way. Promise. There is a point of waking up in the morning. You can be the means to make a difference in someone's life that day. I don't know how but you can. Every day is a gift that we can either reject or accept and do the most we can with it or trash it. Pick up a hobby that you like doing and pursue it. Drawing, playing an instrument, writing.. Whatever. One day you might just become te next famous artist or book writer.
Hugs :) I'll be your friend of you want :) message me anytime if you bed someone to talk to or just rant :D I'll be eager to listen :)