TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lonleygirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation life is hard... - March 19th 2012, 07:29 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

ok, well I need your advice! I can't stand this anymore, the only one wwho accepts me, in some way, is my mom and my friends. I feel so bad in everyway, so bad I thnk about suicide everyday but I wouldn't do it, there is something that keeps me waiting for something better and a better day. But it's hard to stay positive when everything goes wrong. I'm NEVER good enough there is ALWAYS someone that is better than me in every single way.
I'm a failure, I haven't found my "thing" jet, I try to be invisibul but that is killing me, I try to get ppl to know that I'm not the way I was before so I guess that I in some way want's to be noticed.
I'm hoplessly inlove with a boy who would NEVER be mine and I have had a lot of trouble in love, eveyoone just let me down and leave me.
I used to be the happy and outgoing girl, now I just sit home everyday every weekend and just wait for something good to happen.. I guess I kind of miss my old life.
I have two drugs: avenged sevenfold and lucid dreaming! whan I listen to their music I can feel some kind of hope and they makes me feel different and lucid dreaming, I can do what ever I want to!

But still, I'm depressed.

plz help me, what would you do? and what sould I think about?

Avenged Sevenfold

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: life is hard... - March 21st 2012, 01:48 PM

Hey there, I am sorry to hear that you're going through a rough time. The fact that you can even post about this is evidence that you still want to improve on everything. Everyone is on a constant search to make themselves happy and it takes some people a little bit longer than others, but you can do it! It seems to me like you have kind of socially isolated yourself, which can definitely be detrimental to how you feel. If I had to make a suggestion it would be to try and surround yourself with people that you enjoy hanging out with or have a positive outlook on life and in turn you will start to feel more positive yourself. For now, although you may not think so, your love life can be put on hold. There are many many many more boys out there that you will like you for who you are. Why settle for some unrequited love when you can do better than that? I think things will look upward as you try new things and meet new people, but only you can take initiative to do so.

Take care,
Alex

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

Closed Thread