TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Giving up is my only option - July 9th 2013, 04:06 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am feeling very lonely, sad, depressed, stressed, overwhelmed, scared, isolated, neglected, hurt , confused, unimportant and very frustrated.

I can't handle being in this world anymore. No one wants me here anymore. Everyone hates me. I really want to cut and self harm. Everyone would be happy if I was gone. No one wants me here anymore.

I am trying so hard to deal with the so many things that are going on. I can't cope anymore. Giving up is my only option. I feel like everyone hates me and that I am unimportant and worthless. No one wants me here anymore.

These thoughts of giving up won't go away. I want to make everyone happy by giving up. I really cant cope anymore. Everything is going so wrong and bad. I think that giving up would be my best option because then I won't have any pain anymore. No one cares about me.

I really hate myself. I wish I wasn't here anymore.

All I want is for someone to care and listen to me but I have no one. Everyone pushes me away and tells me that no one likes me. I really want to end my life.

No one would care if I ended my life. I really think that ended my life is my only option. Everything is so difficult.

My family hates me. My parents tell me they never wanted me and that they wish that I never existed. They also tell me they don't love me and that they would be happy if I wasn't here anymore.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Giving up is my only option - July 9th 2013, 04:33 AM

You have me and I would care if you died. Please, if you need someone to talk to, talk to me. DON’T end your life, it will be your biggest regret that you won’t be able to fix or erase. I’m sorry so many people have let you down in your life, you don’t deserve that. You deserve better. But that doesn’t mean better won’t come. How old are you? I doubt you are that much younger or older than myself and I know myself now at 19, I haven’t gotten to do anything. I have so much life experiences that I would miss out on, so many things I wouldn’t be able to do if this was my very last day. And, I wouldn’t have done what I am here to do. We all have a purpose, but we aren’t supposed to know what that purpose is. Maybe we never will know. But think of this, what if your purpose is to save someone else who feels exactly the same way you do? If you were gone, they wouldn’t be helped. I wanted to kill myself when I was 13. If I had, this message i’m typing right now to you would not exisit. You never know what the future holds. But you gotta keep marching on. If its hard, that means its worth it. If you have to fight for something, its worth the fight. Your life is worth it. Every day of your life, somewhere, there is someone that loves you, even if you don’t who it is or realise that they do.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
MGICECUBE15 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Meera

Re: Giving up is my only option - July 10th 2013, 08:57 AM

Hi Rebecca ,

I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. I would not be happy if you end your life. I would be very sad. You deserve to live. You are not worthless. Please try and relax if you are finding things too much to deal with. I'm sorry that your family hate you but remember everyone on TH likes you.
If you ever want to talk , then feel free to PM or VM me anytime you want to , as I will always try to help you as much as I can.

Love from Meera xx

Be Strong, Have Faith, Have Courage xx

Current Mental Health - Sever depression, SAD,Self harm, Suicide thoughts, anxiety attacks and voices in my head.

Current Medicines - Fluoxetine

Feel free to PM me anytime , I love getting PM's and I love supporting people as it distracts me from my horrible thoughts.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
byuhgirl Offline
Esther
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Esther

Re: Giving up is my only option - July 10th 2013, 09:33 AM

Hey! First of all please don't do this...trust me there is so much more that you are not seeing. I have been super depressed for quite some time and one of my professors noticed and talked to me. THen he did this thing, it's just a time line of someone's life and he had my class kind of create a person's life. So everyone threw in a bunch of really sad stuff and then turned it around in the very end so that their life was way better(this started at around age 20) then they ended up dying happy. After we did that my teacher erased all of the good stuff and we were kind of pissed that our fictional character never had any of those good things happen. Then he was like this person never made it to these happy things because they killed themselves when they were 15, they only knew pain and sadness. SOrry if that didn't make sense, but the overall message is that if you end it now then you might never get that happy part of life that everyone deserves. I've tried to kill myself multiple times and I am so glad that none of those times ended up working because I would never have gotten started to heal like I am now with a great boyfriend and loving friends.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Magda Offline
Magdalena Konopacka
Not a n00b

Name: Magdalena

Re: Giving up is my only option - July 14th 2013, 08:56 AM

Hey. Please don't end your life. Please.
People do care about you, all the people in the comments and the ppl who would comment but haven't yet. We all care. We all love you. Here, were all a family. Your family seems to have let you down but we won't. We're your family. We're all here for you, if there's anything you need help with or you want to rant or share anything, i'm here. We all are.

Closed Thread