TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Covering them up.... again - May 19th 2015, 09:37 AM

Ok so its been a day which I'm proud of but I have a problem. Tomorrow I have sport and I have to wear sport uniform all day. The shorts we wear go half way up our thighs which just so happens to be wear my cuts start, so anytime I sit down or take a step the shorts go up my leg and shows the cuts. Don't really want people seeing them so can anyone tell me ways to cover them up and make sure no one sees them? I swear I go on here so much for help about covering them up haha.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Covering them up.... again - May 19th 2015, 09:55 AM

For that, normally I just watch how I sit to be honest. I'll make sure to pull everything down right away so nothing is covered. Sometimes I'll rest a sweater on my lap but you mentioned that you have a uniform, so maybe you can instead place a notebook or textbook on your lap as if you are just holding it there. When walking, are you allowed to carry a bookbag or knapsack of some sort? Maybe you can hold it in front of you? As far as gym class itself I am not sure, but hopefully people won't be paying much attention to that and instead will be focused on the game.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: Covering them up.... again - May 19th 2015, 11:24 AM

I am only really worried about the bit before sport actually starts as we have to line up in rows on the floor and get our names marked off. I would put a bag in front of my leg but we have to leave our bags across the room. Normally we sit there for like 20 minutes or more cause we have little talks on the floor too, as well as the teacher always being late. I'm just scared that when I sit down I'm going to not completely pull it down or something and someone will see.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
crotia Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Covering them up.... again - May 19th 2015, 01:59 PM

-Make up. If your good with teht do your thing there are tons of vids out there.
-And maybe you could wear panties (skin colored ons). That cover scars nicely and some look just like bare legs.

But honestly. If they aren't fresh good chances are your worrying about nothing. People hardly ever look that close.

Helping others sometimes makes it easier to feel good about yourself and help yourself.

So PM me if You want.

Closed Thread