TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Wishes Offline
Hello

Junior TeenHelper

Name: 爱

... - February 4th 2017, 11:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So yesterday I was walking home and the guy i like (let's call him C) and his friends were in front of me and one turned and saw me and said "Hey, C is taken" which killed me. I know C doesn't have a girlfriend, so I don't know what 'taken' actually means or why he told me, but I'm scared that maybe C likes another girl...
So another of C's friends turns around and waves at me, and I was just staring at him, then he pointed at me, put his hands in a heart shape then a C shape, I guess to either say or ask if I like/love C. I looked away and then all his friends started shouting stuff like "my guy C..." and I think they were trying to get him to turn around and, well I don't know something stupid I guess.
Then they went silent and I thought they were talking about something else, but the boy that told me that C is taken was trying to get him to turn around because I was there which was so weird and so was C's reaction to that idk
But I don't know why they did that. I was crying most of yesterday, couldn't they see how sad I looked? Why did he tell me C is taken?
Also, maybe I'm imagining it, but I think I saw C looking at this girl in my year who's really pretty what if he likes her?
So I guess that hurt a lot and I cut for the first time in ages and I went kinda deep again, but I guess it didn't help too much. I don't know what to do now because I really like him...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Oh, Bother Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: ... - February 4th 2017, 05:10 PM

Hey,
I am really sorry that this happened to you. My adice is to maybe just try and be friends with her. Because to me that is better than nothing. Also crushes come and go. You have a crush on him right now but maybe once you get to know him you wont like him anymore.

I hope this helped a little bit. If you ever need to talk my PM/VM is always open.

Your Friend,
Frankie.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend"
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Duhitzkahlie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kahlie

Re: ... - February 8th 2017, 08:40 PM

hey,

I know how you feel in elementary school i had a crush on a upperclassmen for like 3 years. i was to shy to try to become his friend but maybe you could try to become C's friend and get to know him better and look for signs that he likes you. i had another crush form my baseball league i don't know if he liked me but we weren't really friends nor enemy's

~ your friend,
Kahlie

I cant change your mind right now, kid, but i want you to know, if someone care's about you, you should give them a chance- especially if they've never had one before.

~Travis diaries season 2 episode 35

Closed Thread