TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CantBreathe! Offline
Crystal_
Not a n00b

Name: Crystal

Unhappy okay i cant take his crap anymore! - July 9th 2009, 04:36 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay i have 3 older sisters and an older brother so im the baby of the family. well my brothersd&sisters wernt the best kids. one of my sisters has stopped talking to us the other got pregant in highschool and the other is kinda a hoe and my brother hes is addict to drugs but i love all of them. okay well my parents think im the angel well WAKE UP Call im not! my dad thinks hes the boss of everything. well i had enough. well i apparently had to much eyeliner on hes like "TAKE THAT SHIT OFF YOUR EYES!" well i blew up i said "i dont care this is my choice to where this on my eyes and i dont care what you think okay so leave me alone!" well he slapped me right in the face and i sat there and smiled and he just took off because i hate my father more than ever when i neede my family last year when i was cutting he thought it was a stage well this stage hhas just started again! people think my family is so perfect well its not! I have to almost hold my brother back with a knife in his hands from trying to kill my dad and sometimes i want to let him go . well i ran away once for a month and lived with a friend he didnt care that i was back and i was so happy the whole car way over their i thought i was cured of cutting well the night i got back i cut and i cut now. i just wish he would be nicer and accept me for me.

Crystal.

Those pretty faces make you stand out in a crowd<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pink Dinogon Offline
crazy acorn nut :)
Average Joe

Name: Bre :3

Re: okay i cant take his crap anymore! - July 10th 2009, 03:08 AM

aww hun its gonna be ok its not you your right your dad needs to accept you for you but also you need to talk to someone about this someone you trust about your dad, your cutting, and what you feel I know its gonna be hard but its best. Maybe a teacher, or family member, or friend and even if you have to go stay with a friend again but you really need to talk to someone and get some help cause you can't keep hurting yourself it won't help you any what will is talking to someone. You took a big step already coming here to talk to someone now one more step and your be good! PM me if you wanna talk

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE
08/07/13 Social Networking Team

07/09/13 - the day he became mine and I became his
  Send a message via AIM to Pink Dinogon Send a message via MSN to Pink Dinogon Send a message via Yahoo to Pink Dinogon Send a message via Skype™ to Pink Dinogon 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: okay i cant take his crap anymore! - July 10th 2009, 06:17 AM

Hey Crystal,

*hugs*

sorry to hear about all the rough stuff going on with your family, honey. You're right, your dad should accept your for you - and please remember that you're an amazing person, not because you're the family's "angel," but because you did try to speak up for yourself, and it seems like you're a pretty good person. You get to be proud of that, and to take care of yourself, no matter what anyone else may be doing. Is there someone like a counselor you could talk to about what's going on? You don't have to handle this all on your own.

Hang in there And please try to be good to yourself, hun.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
PM me anytime!

Jeez, get a life!

Re: okay i cant take his crap anymore! - July 10th 2009, 07:47 AM

Hey there,

Your dad should accept you for you and if he doesn't that is his problem not yours. I know it is hard to deal with parents sometimes but it will all be okay; you will be okay.

When you get in a fight with your dad or are going through a rough time is there anyway you could use the alternatives instead of cutting? I know that cutting can be tempting but you can overcome it. The alternatives can be really helpful and although they can take a while to kick in they are worth it in the end.

I also think you should talk to someone about all of this; a friend, a family member(your siblings?), or another trusted adult. Talking is a great way to really start dealing with all the emotion rolling around inside of you and in doing that you will start to deal with your cutting as well.

Also, if a fight happens with your dad again maybe you could go to a friends house to cool off or go to the library or the park. It might help to cool off and it might help you avoid cutting.

Please hang in there because things will work out and if you need anything feel free to pm me.

Closed Thread