TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/)
-   -   Non-PG13 (Strong Language): my addiction, my high, my release (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f17-drugs-alcohol-addiction/t62097-my-addiction-my-high-my-release/)

z3r0slip December 16th 2010 06:16 AM

my addiction, my high, my release

ok, so if ur struggling to stop cutting i suggest you dont read this, cuz im one bad rolemodel.

so how in the hell do u stop an addiction? shit ive never been really addicted to drugs but it must be like this, i think cutting is an addiction that hasnt been recognized yet.
I started 3 years ago, dont remember if i liked it, but the rush, the release, the instant stop of my tears running, just made me feel so high and so numb, i fell in love. ive got about 300 scars on my arms, 60 on my legs, 10 on my feet and hands, something like that. my whole left arm is just scar tissue heh. and i think ive taken it to the xtreme since i cant go more than a month without it, even if that, and 24 hours its on my mind, 24 hours i have a blade, 24 hours i would rather be doing it more than anything. i dunno what to acheive from posting this. go nuts. make fun of me. tell me im so fucking stupid. ask for my story. pray for me. ask me questions. whatever. its my experience.

Just a nobody December 22nd 2010 06:54 PM

Re: my addiction, my high, my release

Nobody is going to make fun of you here. Or tell you you're stupid.

This is a real problem, and it can be extremely addicting for many people. The best thing thing to do is to talk to somebody, because hurting yourself really doesn't help anything. I mean, you do it, you might feel better for a few minutes, you're back to where you were, and people who care about you get worried sick. It doesn't help at all. You're not crazy, you just need a healthy way of coping with your emotions. So talk to somebody you can trust who can help or get you help. If you would like to explain more, go ahead. I'd be willing to listen.

Take care.

Aestai December 22nd 2010 06:59 PM

I would never ever make fun of you for that, and if anyone has they're f***ing idiots. I'm not sure how to stop but the first step (sorry u've probably heard this SOOO many times and its probably pissing you off) is to tell an adult that can help u and that u trust

alex2010 December 23rd 2010 03:51 AM

I would never make fun of you or tell you your stupid just because you cut. I know how you feel. I used to cut to and well it might've not been as bad as yours it was still an addiction. I just wanna kinda wanna say, have you tried getting help? or do your parents know? Like I know how hard it can be to tell your parents something this if they dont know, but you really should tell them. Also along the lines of what I'm saying, have you tried any alternatives, if not take a look at this list: http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/
Probably the one thing that worries me the most about your situation is that youve done it for so long and think about it so much which isnt necessarily a good thing. Anyway if you want help or just wanna talk more email me at alexshort154@yahoo.com

z3r0slip December 23rd 2010 08:37 AM

my parents are out of the picture when it comes to my needs, thoughts, feelings, or even recognition of my existence. alot of people know, alot of people dont, they all dont think its too bad, and some people just dont care, i mean, of course in a sick sense of reality, i dont think its that bad, its just scars, i dont care about scars, it heals unlike the shit in my life, i just wish it wasnt so damn addicting, as for help, i went to rehab, did my 12 steps, did therapist after therapist did anti depresssant and all that crap and was going to the school counselore 20 minutres a week but he dissapeared

Evanescent December 24th 2010 01:46 AM

I would never make fun of you or call you stupid for self-harming, it is an addiction, a horrible vicious out of control addiction, and honestly I don't know how to stop. I wish I did, I have been self-harming for 8 years now and I have been trying to stop. It's so difficult but I am working on it and I think if you work on it you can do it. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

z3r0slip December 31st 2010 07:50 AM

i dont know how to talk, even with all the therapy ive never said why i did it, what it did for me, how i do it or anything. i guess those things arent clear to me or something. idk.