TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
chrissy2009 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Chrissy

Angry Forget it!!! - March 30th 2011, 01:05 AM

I'm done. Forget this. I'm tired of doing everything by myself. I have no family anymore. I don't have custody of my daughter. Cause of post pardum depression. I am so ready to cut. I don't care about my record. I haven't cut in three years... but i just don't give a fuck anymore. I don't wanna keep fighting it. Nothing is working anymore. So it's whatever.
I don't even know why I put this here. I guess to vent a little cause. sorry your wasting your time..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
you'rebeautiful Offline
believe it :)
Average Joe

Name: Ada

Re: Forget it!!! - March 30th 2011, 01:14 AM

You're not wasting anyone's time.
I'm so sorry that you've been separated from your daughter, and that you're feeling so alone right now... but you have so much strength (three years is BEYOND amazing.) and you have a whole network of people right here who are more than willing to support you through this, and through everything else. I know that it's incredibly difficult, but you can make it through this bout of wanting to cut. One thing that I've found helpful in the past is 'putting it off'; pick a movie you enjoy, and resolve to watch it all the way through before you make a decision. Clean the kitchen, make dinner, read a few chapters of a good book... it'll help you clear your head and distract you for long enough that you give yourself a chance to reconsider.
Keep in touch/ tell us how you are?
If you need anything, I'll certianly be around. Toss me a PM whenever you like
Always,
Ada

I believe thatyou're inherently beautiful : )

(#3 (permalink)) Old
chrissy2009 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Chrissy

Re: Forget it!!! - March 30th 2011, 01:28 AM

Yeah i did so good for 3 years. I sang, i wrote horror novels. and now i want to do those things to keep me happy but i can't concentrate long enough to do that. I just want to cut..that's how i used to resolve things. an it used to help...well once in a while. I have the scars to remind me. It's like an addiction. For 3 years i kept clean and did so good. now i'm getting back into the mentally that i used to have. an im scared of myself. I'm terrified of the thoughts i've been having. I don't know if i can hang on anymore.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: Forget it!!! - March 30th 2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy2009 View Post
I'm done. Forget this. I'm tired of doing everything by myself. I have no family anymore. I don't have custody of my daughter. Cause of post pardum depression. I am so ready to cut. I don't care about my record. I haven't cut in three years... but i just don't give a fuck anymore. I don't wanna keep fighting it. Nothing is working anymore. So it's whatever.
I don't even know why I put this here. I guess to vent a little cause. sorry your wasting your time..

oh hun..im sooo sorry you are feeling this way..it breaks my heart to see you in so much pain*cuddles*

three years...talk about a record..you are a very strong person to go that long without self harming.and im proud of you for doing so...

is there a way that you can show the court that you are fit to have your daughter back...

i can understand the urgent need to self harm..i battle it every single day...

but you are doing so well..and im proud of you...

anytime you need to talk or need a freind ...you can always PM me..or if you want i could add you to MSN....

hope this helps
thinking of you

Drew
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
pixietheangel Offline
i give advice xx
Not a n00b

Name: pixie

Re: Forget it!!! - March 31st 2011, 08:52 PM

You can do it, i know you can. First of can i jsut say how amazing, strong and awesome you are? 3 years is amazing. you jsut have to stay strong ok.

Cutting is a powerful addcition, a cycle thats really hard to break. I know im trying to. We can work together, moral support. I want to kick it and youve done so well. Seriously you are my inspiration. you have gone so far. PLease dont relapse. But even if you do dont punish yourself harshly.

Use distracitons like you mentioned you ahve, try finding new ones. even if its ringing a friend when your feeling down or joining a new club.

Im so sorry to hear about your daughter, really thats horrible. You cantlet it get too you. Oh and you are not wasting our time , thankyou for posting this.

There are people everywhere that can help you, friends, familly, therapists and doctors. if you can't talk openly about your feelings, like Ada said theres a whole network of people on here who will be more than willing to help, me being one of them. seriously pm me anytime you want a bit of guidance or anything like that.

To try and stop pernamently i sugegst telling someone how you feel, but try to find your trigger. what is it that makes you fel liek you want to cut? why have you fallen back into the same way of thinking? work?stress? self -consciousness? whatever it is , finding the cause will be like putting a face to the "illness".

Please stay strong for both of us. i know you can do it xxxx <3 your too gorgous to scar yourself <3 love pixie. seriously PM me anytime.

Change the voices in your head,
make them like you instead

Closed Thread