TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Destiel_Fan Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: chelsy

Unhappy help? - April 4th 2011, 03:43 AM

i cut. and i cant stop. i started becuz my cousin told me too. he is a year older than me but were in the same class and he always beats me(punches me, kicks me... ect.) and verbally(sp?) abuses me(says im a bitch, whore, skank. i need to kill myself... ect.) and a few minths ago after school he threw his pocket knife at me and told me to sit in a corber and cut myself. and i did. the next day he saw the scars and laughed in my face. my friend saw the scars and shes threatening to tell my mom if i dont stop. but my parents are part of the reason i cut too. my parents are both christians, and so am i. but they are also very strict. they scream at me if i get any grades other than an A and im bisexual. and they disaprove of that stuff. i javent told them that yet because i know my dad will beat me if he ever found out. i just feel so disappointing because i can never live up to my parents' expectations. sometimes i just want to kill myself and let everyone be better off without me. and i just dont know how long i can keep lying to myself and saying that everything will be okay. can anyone help me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: help? - April 4th 2011, 06:32 PM

Chelsy,

I'm incredibly sorry for what you've gone through and what it's done to you, nobody should ever make anyone SH as its horrible and something not at all pleasent to go through. Perhaps you could talk to a school counsillor about this stuff? That way you'll have somebody to talk to in confidence about these things, and they can guide you through it.

As for your parents, if they love you, they should accept you. As parents it's their job to love you anc care for you unconditionally, and although I am aware this is not always the case, I think it's worth informing them of these things anyway, as they too will be able to help you out.

PM me if you ever want to talk, I'm happy to help you out. Take care and keep your chin up, everything works out in the end, and you will make it through what you're going through.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Destiel_Fan Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: chelsy

Re: help? - April 5th 2011, 12:06 AM

school counseler? my school doesnt have one of those... and as for my parents. im too scared.. whenever i try telling them something they get mad.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Katley Offline
<3 <3 </3 <3
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: help? - April 5th 2011, 01:08 AM

Hey chelsy,
Im here for u. My brother verbally and sometimes physically abuses me, and sometimes he's the reason I cut. Oh yeah I cut myself too. Message me okay? Ik sometimes stuff feels impossible, but maybe there is a way to get through it.

<3 Sora

Just rise above this
Kill them with your kindness
Ignorance is blindness
They're the ones that stand to lose

'Cause they don't even know you
All they see is SCARS
They don't see the ANGEL
Living in your heart

Closed Thread