TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Self Harm If you or someone you know is struggling with self harm and needs advice or alternatives, we're here to help.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
nolovejustlies Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Its gotten really bad... - May 10th 2011, 03:22 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My brother and dad both died in war and since then my mum has been drinking and I have been cutting, my mum has been hitting me and once her boyfriend touched me. They say its punishment for my sins. My cuttings got worse and now I'm cutting really deep, but I feel like I need it to forgive myself. But the cuts are so deep that once the bleeding lasted on and off for an hour or two...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina

Re: Its gotten really bad... - May 11th 2011, 01:55 AM

Hi,

I really think you need to find some way to get out of there, where you are at right now isn't safe for you at all. Here is a list of hotlines you can call www.teenhelp.org/hotlines Try talking to someone close to you, such as a school counselor, youth leader, teacher or any other adult you trust. This cannot go on, it isn't safe for you and your self harm is really bad because of what's happening to you. I think you should check out TeenHelp's list of alternatives, they're very helpful, some don't work for everyone, you have to find what works best for you, also the list isn't all that you can do, it's just some suggestions. The link is www.teenhelp.org/alternatives
I really hope you are safe right now and if you ever want to talk, you can PM me and I'll be more than glad to try my best to help you. You're not alone through this, all of TH will be here to support you as best as we can.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

Closed Thread