TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Austin V Offline
Definition of Insanity
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Austin

Points: 7,107, Level: 12 Points: 7,107, Level: 12 Points: 7,107, Level: 12

A bit of an addiction - November 26th 2012, 10:19 PM

I am a male, I know some girls have it worse, but I crave sex very, very bad. I feel like no ones loves me, so I crave the sexual thrill. I think if I feel this thrill, I may feel loved. I may be completely wrong, but I have no friends, and I am on the verge of suicide. I'm not gay, but I do like talking and hanging out with girls more than guys. I grew up with a mom, and a sister. (no dad) So i'm not at "manly" as I should be, but I don't really care. I just wish someone would love me besides my sister and mother. I want to feel loved. Thank you for reading.

__________________________________________________ _________________
I wish I had a friend </3
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
KeyofHeart Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alyssa

Points: 7,474, Level: 12 Points: 7,474, Level: 12 Points: 7,474, Level: 12

Re: A bit of an addiction - November 26th 2012, 11:04 PM

Hi, Austin.
I just would like for you to know that you are always loved, no matter what there is always a soul out there that loves you.
It is normal for you to crave something because you have a lack for something else, which in this case for you is love. It is totally normal at your age to crave sexual thrill and I hope you find a partner that you truly love.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Cloud15 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 7,149, Level: 12 Points: 7,149, Level: 12 Points: 7,149, Level: 12

Re: A bit of an addiction - November 26th 2012, 11:32 PM

Hang in there, you will meet a nice girl. I mean girls love guys who aren't all " I am manly!", because guys like you are nicer and are not afraid to show that they have emotions ( that you human too). As for friend you might not of meet the right people yet, I mean I went a solid four YEARS with only "friends" that only said hi to me at school. But then I meet people who were similar to me, and we became friends, that hanged out after school and even on hoildays. Anyways the key to making friends is having things in common, like one of my close friends became my friend because we were both hated on by the same teacher for a whole year together!
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
alexsalmon Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,694, Level: 12 Points: 6,694, Level: 12 Points: 6,694, Level: 12

Re: A bit of an addiction - November 30th 2012, 07:58 PM

Hang in there buddy, I waited all through high school to find someone. But when I did, she was worth it. Devote yourself to sports, school or something if you need to distract yourself. Just make it through each day loving yourself, and eventually things will turn in your favor.

Do you have water damage denver? Then here's some helpful info.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
noob319 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,895, Level: 12 Points: 6,895, Level: 12 Points: 6,895, Level: 12

Re: A bit of an addiction - December 6th 2012, 04:50 AM

Hi, I completely understand how you feel. When I'm down, I crave sex to take my mind off of cutting or scratching, which I have previously considered seriously. But in all honesty, if sex isn't distracting you from living a normal life (doing homework on a daily basis, seeing friends, eating dinner with your family), then you're okay in that situation.

In the case of being suicidal, I say talk to your mother and get help. I did that and tomorrow I'm seeing a therapist. Try to get better before you feel too trapped. Depression is scary, but I know for a fact that anyone can beat it if they find honest support.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
MermaidMassacre Offline
Finding beauty in darkness.
I've been here a while

Name: Bridget

Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20 Points: 20,224, Level: 20

Re: A bit of an addiction - December 9th 2012, 12:27 AM

Everyone wants to feel loved but don't rush it. You're only 14, I didn't fall in love until I was 16, and with that said there was no sex involved in our relationship. So how you put it makes it seem like love comes out of sex. Which isn't really true. Just be yourself and don't rush into anything like sex, or love for that matter. It'll come in time when it's supposed to and when you are ready.

I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without.
Closed Thread