TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction Whether you are combating substance abuse or struggling with another addiction such as gambling, this forum is here to provide support and answer your questions.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Alcohol reverts me back to my birth right - October 12th 2009, 02:01 AM

I don't think I'm addicted to the substance itself, rather it helps me revert back to my birth right. I was adopted, thus I have two lives and two sets of parents. I also have two names. Whenever I drink, I always start calling me back by my real name - my birth name. And my parents are MY parents, none of that biological distinction fucking bullshit. THEIR MY PARENTS! THEY'RE NOT THE FUCKING LIE!!!!!

Why am I addicted to this? My cousin died a couple of months ago, memories of losing my birth parents was triggered. Long story short, it's easier being my birth right self than my adopted self. Besides, what else is the adopted self and false name other than a giant lie? I want the truth. I'm living in the truth. Sergio's here to say, baby. Lol. Or Serge - that's what I like to call myself, short for Sergio and sounds like Surge: POWERFUL FORCE OR MOVEMENT. That's me.

I might have a problem, but currently - it's easier to deal with than my shitty falling apart life with everyone leaving and people dying. Safety? Yeah, right give me a break. My cousin was safe her whole life, yet death still got her. Safety's as false a delussion as santa and the fucking easter bunny. death comes for us all, so ignore safety - go for fun and LIVING and most of all the FUCKING TRUTH, MAN.
Closed Thread