TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Addictive Behaviours Discuss and receive support for addictions not related to substance use, such as gambling, Internet, sex or work addictions, in this forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
christiancutter Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
christiancutter's Avatar
 
Name: Amanda
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: That Big Dark Hole I can't climb out of.

Posts: 2
Join Date: October 10th 2010

Unhappy I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 12:17 AM

I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. I know, I'm sick, messed-up freak right? I want to stop so bad. It grosses me out but I can't stop watching. Advice? Help? Please.
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough
*********
 
Jesus Christ.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,301
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 12:24 AM

Eh? It's perfectly normal for both sexes to watch and is nothing to be ashamed of. More girls than you think watch it it's just not as openly talked about in females =/
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Matty-UK Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Matty-UK's Avatar
 
Name: Matt
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: Bristol, England

Posts: 53
Join Date: October 9th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 12:31 AM

No need to worry, most female's also watch porn, a lot of them just don't like to admit it though. likewise with masturbation, you're just a healthy teenager.
  Send a message via AIM to Matty-UK Send a message via MSN to Matty-UK  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Member
Outside, huh?
**********
 
taylalatbh.'s Avatar
 
Name: Taylala
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, UK

Posts: 3,745
Join Date: July 6th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 12:48 AM

It's completely normal for a girl to watch porn, it's normal for anyone at any age to watch porn. It's not so good that you're 'addicted'. And if it completely takes over your life then you should try to find yourself something else to do. But watching porn in general is not bad at all so don't worry.

Take care.



   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,537
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 01:48 AM

Think of it this way: yes, all addictions are bad -- but having an addiction to porn is perhaps the best addiction you can have. It's not unhealthy, depending on what you do while watching porn can be great exercise, it relieves sexual tension, and promotes relaxation. The only bad thing about having an addiction to porn is that it controls you. But then again, it's better than smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, or anything else. The pro's outweigh the cons. There's nothing bad about porn. From a religious standpoint, possibly, but is religion really all that important in today's society when it comes to making personal decisions? Not really. It's perfectly acceptable and if someone says that women don't watch porn, that is highly inaccurate and very stereotypical. You are definitely not the only girl who is addicted to porn, especially at your age. So it's fine. Enjoy yourself!
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Elle_Dorado Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
Elle_Dorado's Avatar
 
Name: Michelle
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Posts: 161
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: May 2nd 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 03:04 AM

Trust me, you are not the only one!


-Michelle
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
facade Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
facade's Avatar
 

Posts: 1,020
Blog Entries: 138
Join Date: April 7th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 03:55 AM

You're not the only one that out there.
And like a couple of people said above, a lot of girls actually watch porn. But not many really admit that they do.
So relax. It's natural.
And I completely agree with what Brandon said.
It's nothing bad. There could be other things that that are bad for you that you can be addicted to.
So relax a bit. :]
   
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount5
Guest
 
DeletedAccount5's Avatar
Edit avatar
 

Posts: n/a

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 04:47 AM

I watch and look at porn, I am female. I am comfertable, you're not sick, and disgusting.. its a good stress reliever to look at it and masterbate. its ok. =] its healthy.
   
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
SparklingWine's Avatar
 
Name: Lynds :)
Age: 27
Gender: Grill ;)
Location: Seattle

Posts: 7,232
Blog Entries: 197
Join Date: February 19th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 06:14 AM

Looking at porn is perfectly normal! No need to be ashamed. But if it does take over your life then maybe you should try to do things to distract your mind. Maybe go for a walk, read, write, blog, etc.

You are perfectly alright


  Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Ancora Imparo Offline
XVI VIII MMXIV. ♥
I've been here a while
********
 
Ancora Imparo's Avatar
 
Name: Jake
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Location: England

Posts: 1,461
Join Date: October 6th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 08:08 AM

Hey Amanda,

I agree with what everyone else has said here, more girls than you think watch porn but it's just not as talked about as it is upon males. You're still a teenager and your hormones are having a party so it's perfectly normal for you to watch and be curious about porn. Being addicted might not be such a good thing though and maybe you should try other things that distract you from it, maybe something you enjoy? I hope this helps you feel better.

Take care!





When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Ancora Imparo 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Quirinus Offline
Jeremyjoltasaur^ namechange ;)
Average Joe
***
 
Quirinus's Avatar
 
Name: Jeremy
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: The land before time

Posts: 124
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: September 29th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 09:23 AM

Its okay, your not the only one like everyone said, and as they said its not openly talked about within females.. its not but i have a friend whos a girl.. thats like 50% of what she talks about, its not a crime, your healthy and normal..


If i held my ground
Would you ask me to
Change? This drought
Bleeds on now we're
Dancing for rain.
   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Member
Outside, huh?
**********
 
Skeleton's Avatar
 
Name: Charlie
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: UK.

Posts: 4,545
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 10:50 AM

First of all, you're not a sick, messed up freak because you're not the only one and there will be plenty more in the future. There isn't anything at all wrong with watching porn, no matter what gender you are but the fact that your addicted to it is a bit bad and if you want to work on fixing that then keeping yourself busy and distracting yourself from watching it might help you.
   
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
♥Bliz Offline
Frosted but not frozen
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
♥Bliz's Avatar
 
Name: Kyle
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: Anywhere someone needs me ♥

Posts: 340
Join Date: March 4th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 12th 2010, 04:54 PM

I have a freind just like this! Don't worry, by the way it sounds It's not to uncommon. But if you are discusted by it, al you can do is try and resist your addiction. It'ss possible to break, and I wish you the best of luck to be freed from it! I'm addicted to something to, and it's hard, but I know it's possible to break the addiction, it might just take some time and work. Blessings to you.

~Kyle


If you ever need it, I'm here to help, talk, or whatever! ~~Kyle
Suicide helplines:
1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433) or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  Send a message via Yahoo to ♥Bliz  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
jillianjayde Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
jillianjayde's Avatar
 
Name: Jillian Jayde
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Location: Illinois, United States

Posts: 40
Join Date: October 10th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 13th 2010, 02:39 AM

Does watching porn interfere with your every day life? Do you choose watching porn over eating, sleeping, doing schoolwork, hanging out with your friends and family, bathing? If not, then you are probably not actually addicted to it. You are just curious and that is totally normal.

Like it has been said 100 times already above, people have all different motives for watching pornography, whether they be sexual, psychological or sheer curiosity. Some people watch it with their friends because they find it to be ridiculous and unrealistic.

Don't feel like there is something wrong or unsettling about yourself because you have a natural and healthy interest in the going on's of sex.

If watching it really upsets you, then try to replace watching it with doing something else when the urge strikes you. Breaking an addiction or even just a curiosity is difficult, but it can be done. Maybe you can do a little proactive work and go into your computer settings and block pornographic websites so that you can't access it in your "moment of weakness".

Jillian Jayde


In the depths of winter, I looked inside myself and found an invincible spring. - Camus
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Alrex Offline
Banned
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Alrex's Avatar
 
Name: Alex
Age: 28
Gender: Alien
Location: Richmond, BC, Canada

Posts: 613
Join Date: June 24th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 13th 2010, 09:30 AM

I watch a lot of porn, TONS

But I've dated a girl that sometimes watched it for 5 hours a day, and sometimes she even watched it when we were banging or she was straighting her hair.
   
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
BanksyRat Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
BanksyRat's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Posts: 80
Join Date: October 27th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 27th 2010, 01:42 PM

In time you might get bored and stop watching it. Some porn is very nasty, so just be careful what sites you click on because also, you're likely to get a virus or malware in your machine.

Admittedly I like a bit of porn. It's only natural to masturbate to what you like. But you've nothing to worry about unless watching porn 24 hours a day.
   
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
Unknown10 Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Unknown10's Avatar
 
Gender: Other

Posts: 1,399
Blog Entries: 220
Join Date: August 3rd 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 27th 2010, 03:11 PM

Hey,

Its normal for girls to watch porn as what has been said. If you feel that it is becoming an 'addiction' then maybe it is best to find something else to do that interests you.

Lex
   
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
BanksyRat Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
BanksyRat's Avatar
 
Age: 28
Gender: Female

Posts: 80
Join Date: October 27th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 30th 2010, 01:34 AM

The hardest time when we girls get wanting to see porn is at the 14th day of our cycle when we begin ovulating. And this is when any addiction will magnify itself.

Well, I can not add much more to what I previously posted. But maybe when this time of your 'month' comes round, you should come away from the computer and watch telly or do something different instead.

But you are no way sick. We all watch porn, it's almost the national curriculum. : Just don't be too hard on yourself, sweetie, okay?
   
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
MWF's Avatar
 
Name: Robert
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: The Best City On Earth

Posts: 1,708
Join Date: May 22nd 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 31st 2010, 02:03 AM

Unlike everybody else, I dont think its a good thing, but seeing as I used to, I dont have a whole lot of stuff to back me up on this.
When I tried to get off of it, I looked up statistics online and stuff to try to convince myself to get away from it. Like this:
In the US, 6.2 bil is spent on porn annually
"At a 2003 meeting of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, two thirds of the 350 divorce lawyers who attended said the Internet played a significant role in the divorces in the past year, with excessive interest in online porn contributing to more than half such cases. Pornography had an almost non-existent role in divorce just seven or eight years ago." (Divorcewizards.com) I found that on another website though.
Most violent criminals have a history of a porn addiction. (you wont be a criminal though because tons of people watch it, and hardly any of them are criminals)
47% of families say porn is a problem in the family.
average age of first time watching:11
2 out of 5 children abductions happened because kids try to meet people on the internet, but the kids were almost always innocent unless they went to have sex.
Look, no ones going to beleive me. People are going to say Im wasting my time, being too critical, they'll put on "good" statistics (which I didnt find), they'll say not to worry about it, they'll say its normal.
I guess it is normal. I've never met anybody who didn't watch porn unless they weren't born in our generation with the internet. Your not a bad person, but its not something you should do.
As for me, Im gonna sit back and wait for people to quote me in criticism, like it always happens when I talk about good and bad.


Wish I lived in Canada. UPDATE, NOV. 9th, 2016: This statement has become even more appropriate.
I vow that I will attack this endeavor with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. Jim Harbaugh

"Being an adult sucks. The only positives are weed, sex, and cars, and I have none of those right now." -Me

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.
   
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Make Believe Offline
makes everything 20% cooler.
Jeez, get a life!
***********
 
Make Believe's Avatar
 
Name: Kayleigh
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: Wales, U.K.

Posts: 6,185
Blog Entries: 190
Join Date: August 31st 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - October 31st 2010, 12:37 PM

In what way do you think you're addicted? Does it get in the way of your daily life? do you stay home from work/school/college or whatever to watch it? If not then you're fine.

it's not abnormal for girls to watch it. I know loads of girls who watch porn.

If it does take over your life then try and do other things instead of watching porn. I know porn isn't the same as self-harm at all but this thread may be helpful:

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-s...ves-self-harm/



"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  Send a message via MSN to Make Believe  
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
DeeOhSheDances Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
DeeOhSheDances's Avatar
 
Name: Dee
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: philly

Posts: 24
Join Date: November 1st 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 1st 2010, 05:33 PM

you are in no way sick or messed up i am openly admiting i watch porn on some occasions and i get the same feeling the next mourning but it is a natural teenage thing our hormones are bouncing off the wall and what no better and logically safer way to get them out then to watch some porn and sometimes masterbate my boyfriend introducexd me to porn and one time when i wasnt in the mood he told me to find something i liked on the porn website get in the mood then him and i could mess around you are not messed up but if u feel like you have to watch porn everyday then just try not to do something else but watchiong it once in a while is perfectly normal girls dont talk about it as openly as boys probably do but trust me alot of girls probably do it
  Send a message via AIM to DeeOhSheDances  
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
tarrbear Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
tarrbear's Avatar
 
Name: Tarra
Age: 25
Gender: Female

Posts: 13
Join Date: January 18th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 7th 2010, 06:54 PM

Its normal, very many of my teenage friends are what I would call "addicted" to porn as well.


   
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
lovelife608 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
lovelife608's Avatar
 

Posts: 52
Join Date: October 24th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 8th 2010, 12:09 AM

I watch porn...
I won't lie.
I do. I watch it all the time.
Sorry but i'd rather watch porn than risk myself for an unwanted pregnancy or stds..
i've had sex before, but this is the safest route...
   
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
Brandon's Avatar
 
Name: Brandon
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 2,537
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 8th 2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
Im gonna sit back and wait for people to quote me in criticism, like it always happens when I talk about good and bad.
If you make an argument about something that people disagree with, people are going to challenge your argument. It's only natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
Unlike everybody else, I dont think its a good thing, but seeing as I used to, I dont have a whole lot of stuff to back me up on this.
You don't have a lot of stuff to back you up for a valid reason: there hardly is any reason why people would consider porn a bad thing. Otherwise, you would think that there'd be a ton of information that proves porn isn't good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
When I tried to get off of it, I looked up statistics online and stuff to try to convince myself to get away from it. Like this:
In the US, 6.2 bil is spent on porn annually
Porn is high in demand and therefore that's why so much money is spent on porn. It's a profitable business and a business that will last a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
"At a 2003 meeting of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, two thirds of the 350 divorce lawyers who attended said the Internet played a significant role in the divorces in the past year, with excessive interest in online porn contributing to more than half such cases. Pornography had an almost non-existent role in divorce just seven or eight years ago." (Divorcewizards.com)
The keyword here is "excessive." Anything done in excessive amounts is bad for you. Even water is potentially bad for you consumed in excessive amounts. It's called over-hydration. If you're 15 or 16 years old and addicted to porn, you still have...what...4 years before you get married? That's a pretty damn long time. Might as well enjoy while it lasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
average age of first time watching:11
2 out of 5 children abductions happened because kids try to meet people on the internet, but the kids were almost always innocent unless they went to have sex.
Porn isn't responsible for biological feelings. It's biological to experience raging hormones at a young age. Raging hormones make you do stupid things such as meeting people up for sex. But is porn responsible for that? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
Look, no ones going to beleive me. People are going to say Im wasting my time, being too critical, they'll put on "good" statistics (which I didnt find), they'll say not to worry about it, they'll say its normal.
I guess it is normal.
It is normal. It's more normal for guys because guys are more visually stimulated than women are. Not to mention that we have biological desires. If you want to blame anyone, blame nature. If porn never existed, our sexual desires would still exist. And if we can't satisfy our sexual desires with pornography, then we're putting innocent lives at risk, more sex, more pregnancies, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
I've never met anybody who didn't watch porn unless they weren't born in our generation with the internet.
Keep in mind that porn existed even before the internet. Now it's just flourished and widely accepted because it's easily accessible to people of all ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichWolverineFreak View Post
Your not a bad person, but its not something you should do.
Based on who?
   
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran
*************
 
Eternal's Avatar
 
Name: Nicole
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: PDX

Posts: 12,425
Join Date: October 14th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 9th 2010, 05:15 AM

Don't worry about it, its perfectly normal. I know that since you are a girl, it may seem weird as guys are seen as the pigs and girls are the ones who know their values. However this is not always the case and is stereotypical. Pretty much every single person in the world will watch porn at some point in their lives. We all get curious and it gives us answers. I know it is embarrassing to admit, so I'm proud of you that you did. After awhile, it wont be as interesting and you will probably drift away from it so don't worry, it probably isn't a permanent thing.


And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
   
  (#26 (permalink)) Old
Shonda Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Shonda's Avatar
 
Name: Shonda
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: Louisiana (US)

Posts: 41
Blog Entries: 7
Join Date: January 24th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 10th 2010, 03:18 AM

There's nothing wrong with liking porn. I love porn and I'm also a girl. Just because you like watching doesn't mean you're addicted unless watching porn interrupts your daily life....as said before.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Shonda  
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
kokorocks Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
kokorocks's Avatar
 
Name: Damien
Age: 23
Gender: Trans
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Posts: 163
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: July 9th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 16th 2010, 02:12 PM

Watching porn is in no way "sick" makes you "a messed up freak" or ect.
personally I watch porn almost every day.
I think of it this way, If you were in a relationship and had sex whenever you could, you would be watching him/her and yourself while it's happening right? So I don't see how watching it in that sense is wrong. It's a personal choice to watch it, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Sexuality and your type of Sexual expression ect. should not be looked down on.


  Send a message via MSN to kokorocks  
  (#28 (permalink)) Old
vic Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
vic's Avatar
 
Name: Victoria
Age: 26
Gender: Female

Posts: 9
Join Date: November 26th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 26th 2010, 09:21 AM

hey,
so i listened to a talk about porn once on the radio. studies have actually been done and porn can in fact affect your mind. it can make your mind think that porn is sex and you'll get gratified that way (or by masturbation), which in turn, makes actual sex less enjoyable. so yeah, that would obviously suck. and also, don't watch child porn, ever, cuz supporting that industry isn't good no matter what way you look at it. other than that, if you feel guilty about it i think it's probably a sign you shouldn't be doing it. and that's my two cents :P
   
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
kokorocks Offline
Member
Average Joe
***
 
kokorocks's Avatar
 
Name: Damien
Age: 23
Gender: Trans
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Posts: 163
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: July 9th 2009

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 26th 2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic View Post
hey,
so i listened to a talk about porn once on the radio. studies have actually been done and porn can in fact affect your mind. it can make your mind think that porn is sex and you'll get gratified that way (or by masturbation), which in turn, makes actual sex less enjoyable. so yeah, that would obviously suck. and also, don't watch child porn, ever, cuz supporting that industry isn't good no matter what way you look at it. other than that, if you feel guilty about it i think it's probably a sign you shouldn't be doing it. and that's my two cents :P
"It can make your mind think that porn is sex"
People are having sex in porn...
But no, I don't understand anything you stated above.
I would think that porn would make sex more enjoyable because you know more of the things you like to do ect.
And watching porn is normal. It's fine.


  Send a message via MSN to kokorocks  
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
SamMarie Offline
Sam
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
SamMarie's Avatar
 
Name: Sam
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Posts: 713
Join Date: November 25th 2010

Re: I'm a girl and I'm addicted to porn. - November 26th 2010, 07:38 PM

I didn't start watching porn until I found sex tapes in my parents' room. But anyway, I actually like to watch porn every once in awhile and it's normal for teenagers especially because of hormones. Most people wouldn't believe me that I watch porn, but I know I do. As long as it doesn't interfere with your relationships or any social relationships, I think this addiction is as safe as it can come. However, if you want to overcome it, remind yourself a thousand times that you shouldn't be near anything porn related. Good luck and I wish the best. (:
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
addicted, girl, porn

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.