TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
B737lvr Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Getting Fit & Living Life - May 10th 2012, 01:03 AM

Boy have I changed my life quite a bit. Well, around november 2011 I looked in the mirror and said... no more. I weighed [Edited] pounds, 5'10", and was hiding my sexuality. As of november I altered my breakfast and noticed a slow and slight weight loss. I didn't keep track of my weight that much. In January 2012, I started to express my sexuality more openly to my close friends. I did this because I was tired of lying to my self and living under a mask. February comes a long and I stepped up my weight loss game. A lot actually. I STOPPED all bad eating habbits, got physically active, and said "I am getting thin. I am doing this." Late March, I weighed [Edited], I came out to my close family, and "things" happened. I stuck to my goal. I last weighed my self April 30th, I weighed in at [Edited] I am now more active and trying to push my self to start hitting weights. I have dropped from a [Edited] Waist size to a [Edited].

I'm going to do this. I'm almost half way there and the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter every day.

Last edited by Chris; May 11th 2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: No weight numbers allowed.

3 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Getting Fit & Living Life - May 10th 2012, 03:23 PM

Hello there. I just wanted to say congratulations on all the success in your goals and your coming out. If you ever want to discuss working out or anything, let me know. There are a few other users here that are interested in the same things.

As a side note, I also wanted to point out that posting weight numbers is against the rules unfortunately as it is potentially triggering to other users.

I really hope you hit your goal and surpass it if that would please you, and you continue to become happier and healthier each day.

Take care,
Alex

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Michy_Blackrose Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michy

Re: Getting Fit & Living Life - May 10th 2012, 04:07 PM

That is SUCH a brilliant positive. Well done! I'm glad you seem to be feeling so much happier within your own self. Be very proud, you've put in a lot of effort and are reaping the obvious rewards

We're here for you too, if you ever need support with it, or other things.

Happy for you!

Michy. x

And I was in the darkness,
So darkness I became.

<3
  Send a message via MSN to Michy_Blackrose  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
VampirePrincess Offline
Ice Princess
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Re: Getting Fit & Living Life - May 10th 2012, 07:38 PM

Congrats!!! That's so wonderful

{{sending PINTEREST invites! just ask!}}

Volume of a Doughnut
V = 2(pi)^2 * R(r)^2

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Mayer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gary

Re: Getting Fit & Living Life - May 11th 2012, 03:56 PM

Great post. Really motivates me to do more with my life. Hopefully i can be sucessful with my goals as you are.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Getting Fit & Living Life - May 17th 2012, 08:07 PM

Wow. This is what a success story is. I'm happy for you! It sounds like things are going really well for you. Like the above poster said, this is motivating. You're a motivation to people who are going through what you're going through. Keep up the amazing work!

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread