TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kraziee65 Offline
Not a n00b

Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 21st 2013, 03:03 AM

My mind is a running imagination that never stops, I love it,and want to keep it. The only thing that's hard with having this gift of never-ending imagination is keeping up with stories I make up out of nowhere. I like to call them fantasies. I have a super hero fantasy that I set to make it into a book. I just need some opinions on him, and his sidekick.

Hero's name is Kryptid, his sidekick's name is Emily.
Kryptid has super strength, and the ability to breath fire.
He isn't like the hulk, but if he takes enough damage he can rage, his fire becomes hotter, his punches hit harder, and his armor that acts as his skin becomes bigger. Meaning he turns into a dragon tank when he gets pelted with enough bullets.
Emily is a homicidal 14 year-old that Kryptid took under his wing, believing that he could help her. Which he has. She is really smart ,and can figure out things that Kryptid can't. She's also really good at wielding a Japanese katana. She's homicidal because she hears voices in her head telling her to avenge her parents death.

If this doesn't belong in the goals and ambitions forums I'm sorry. I just need to share this with someone that's not my parent's. I do set out to make this into a E-book or something, I just want to know how people would like the protagonists. So, should I or should I not make this into a book? And do you think the protagonists are interesting?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
owlcity:) Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jennifer

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 21st 2013, 03:11 AM

HEY Mason! I don't think I've met you. I'm Jenny.
I love stories and imagination.
Kryptid and Emily sound really cool
I like how you explained it you can picture it in your mind. If you decide to make a book I'm reading it.Kay?
Woot.

<3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catharsis. Offline
I've been here a while

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 21st 2013, 07:53 PM

I like this idea! I'll read the book if it gets published.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Catharsis. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Narrative. Offline
galaxy salad

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 23rd 2013, 12:56 PM

I'm intrigued by the concept, and it sounds like something I would read. But whether or not we like the protagonists shouldn't affect whether or not you write the book - if you want to write it, go ahead. Screw what everyone else says.

just because it hurts to go on
doesn't mean the battle can't still be won
;

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 23rd 2013, 07:13 PM

Hey there Mason!

I think this is a great idea. If it's something that you want to do and you enjoy, it something you should definitely go forward with. I also want to say not everyone will always agree and like your ideas, everyone has critics, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do what you love to do. Personally, I think the protagonist sounds fantastic. There will always be people who don't like things, but you will always have supporters as well!

I hope everything works out and good luck!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 25th 2013, 12:29 AM

Woo! Got another damn ambitious writer like me on broad here!
Anyway, the way I see it. If it fits to the story, it's all good. Personally I'm writing a fantasy novel myself right now and damn, it's looking good since I'd explain the scape of each land and how they look. For example, (gonna go light on the actual details). A land holding vast red mountains and at the bottom surroundings of the entire province, roses fill the land with such redness. Little dull, I'm paranoid when I'm not exactly finished with the first instalment of series yet but I can get into better details than that.

As I said, if your MC 's powers fit into the story or something like a little history to the fire shouts you're explaining.
My main character have the upmost skills due to being trapped in a endless by a (insert here) for what felt like centuries but that just one cool skill about him. He's obsess with having more people and... I'll stop! My paranoid means are coming again!

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emilia

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 25th 2013, 01:50 PM

Wow, i loved it! I'm a young writer too. You did an amazing job. If you need some help with your fluency or some advice i'm here for you. P I'd love to read your book!

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 26th 2013, 11:46 AM

I really like the sound of the book you are writing, I will definitely read it if you get it published I am a writer also
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Kraziee65 Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Super Hero Fantasy. (Need opinions) - June 28th 2013, 06:08 AM

Thanks everyone, I am making a bit of changes.
Kryptid's name is being changed to Ace.
I have some ideas for the setting of the novel also.
The city's name is Gray Rain. A city best known for its psychopathic murderers ,and the fact that it never stops raining. On top of the murders are three mob gangs. The strongest one is lead by the boogie man, a gambler who knows how to play his cards. He is the Antagonist of the story.

Closed Thread