TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Goals and Ambitions Share your goals and ambitions here, whether they are about your future career, recovery aims or anything else you're hoping to achieve.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jmansoccer6296 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jesse

Question SITCOM :) - February 17th 2011, 03:11 AM

Well, this may sound weird, but I really want my own sitcom. The only thing is, I dont think I could do it. I try my best to come up with a script, and I already have a camera, and a place to shoot it, but the script bugs me. I feel like I'm not creative enough, or funny enough to be able to make a good script... Any suggestions on how to write one??

"They cant scare me if i scare them first."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
you'rebeautiful Offline
believe it :)
Average Joe

Name: Ada

Re: SITCOM :) - February 25th 2011, 07:14 AM

Hey there
I think that having your own sitcom is a cool idea :] If you're into it, go for it. It's not too uncommon to think that you're not creative or funny enough... people tend to judge their own work most harshly. I suggest getting a variety of friends to read your work and give their honest opinions... when you want to improve something, constructive criticism is pretty much gold. But of course stick with what you really feel is right. You might also think about taking a creative writing class... it could do a lot to get those creative juices flowing as well as afford you the opportunity to learn new writing styles and techniques. If you do, be open with your teacher about what you want to do- he or she may be able to help teach to your learning desires, or even just give you pointers or or information about script-writing.
Absolute best of luck!
Ada.

I believe thatyou're inherently beautiful : )

Closed Thread