Goals for the rest of this year -
June 10th 2011, 08:01 PM
1) make a friend (real life, not just online)
2) take a cooking class
3) lose weight
4) stop SHing
5) get a guitar and learn to play
6) read 30 books (starting from this point [6-10-11], ive probably already read that much so far)
7) start going on walks (longer goal - be able to walk to the walmart thats about 1 and a half miles from my house)
8) go through my room and make it spotless (that happens MAYBE once a year)
Re: Goals for the rest of this year -
June 11th 2011, 09:04 AM
I think that you have some great goals on your list and I have no doubts that you'll be able to achieve your goals with a little hard work and determination. It's always good to have a list of goals or things that you would like to achieve as it gives you something to work towards and gives you motivation to get up and attack every single day. I want to wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals and I really hope that you'll let us know how you get on with them all.
When we're lost in the madness, kindness is wisdom.