TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
confusedkid1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

are any of these situations sexual emotional or physical abuse? - April 22nd 2012, 12:01 PM

Well there are these brothers and they have an incestuous relationship. They have oral sex together and other stuff... The brother says he's disgusting a whore the lowest kind... He says how he's the lowest shit. He's rough with him. He says he's too low to have sex with but he would insert things that would make him cause him excrutiating pain just to enjoy his pain... The younger boy doesn't say no though he actually asks for it he likes the pain... He the older brother hits him at times... He is really controlling he wants him to do whatever he asks right on the spot and he does. He acts like he owns him every move every breathe and every word. He says he only uses him when he has no gf because he's not worth any serious time... He's just his bitch on the side. His slut. He tattoos on his lower back 'my bitch'. He passes him around to his friend... The boy doesn't want to do it... And he says no. But then when he doesn't that night was hellacious. He chased him out of the house and dragged him back in to beat him and torture him cruelly. Well later on the boy does have sex with his friend. He has lots of scars but it's just to go with many other by him and his father when he's high. They still continue the relationship. He's very aggressive. They come from a very abusive family the younger boy has only known of neglect with parenting drugs and abandonement. The brother who's older had been forced into prostitution for parents drug habit and beaten since he was a toddler until he was like 18 by his stepfather. They are half siblings... They're now in their teens. Most of the time this happened they were minors. The parents tried to split them up and still the younger brother kept seeing him despite his parents disapproval. They got him psychological help but by then it was over. The older brother had a drug addiction he overdosed. The younger one went nutts tried to kill himself 3 times. He wasn't relieved by his death he loved him like any other brother stupidly I know. But I was wondering would any of this constitute as any type of abuse? If so what kind?

The younger boy gets with his friend this time he was mentally gone he didn't say no he just stared in a spot. His brother's friend seemed to know a bit of the situation still he went on to have sex with him with the scars the moans and tears and everything he didn't care. He just wanted sex from someone who wouldn't scream while he was doing it....

This girl has a weird fetish for people who look gender ambiguous. She is popular pretty everyone admires her and loves her but him... She tortures him since he was about 12... He's a weirdo someone everyone makes fun of but she's his hugest tormentor. School comes in and she makes life a harder hell for him and he can't get through one period without her and her friends emotionally destroying him. He's being tormented in his own online he just can't get a break... She gives this proposal for her to use him and she won't bully him as much she'll leave him completely alone. While she spends time with she makes jokes about his family about how trashy they are. She uses this the way she makes his life hell for everything to get anything she wants with... At the end she gets pregnant and threatens everything to cut him off to hurt him more. By this time she's almost graduated...

A guy who's high school age has no money or place to stay he steals and sells cars and gets caught by an officer he's before. He's a married man with kids and is 40 years old... He makes a deal with him to get out of facing anything. He stays at his place a few days he makes him they have sex a few times. He tries to stalk him after this a lot to make him not forget... It's legal in Arizona as he consented and he wasn't a police officer in that state it's really close where he is...

So were any of these abuse of any kind? I'll add later...

a woman thinks a way to discipline her kids as toddlers is to beat them with poles furiously wild chasing them across the room then leaving them under the sink dirty bleeding scared and hungry because it was what her dad did she takes her parenting skills by her own experiences... She forgets sometimes let them out... She has a drug issue she left once for three days but usually just left them with some stranger never actually alone. Sometimes she left him with the dad who left for similar reasons not physically but in a mental drug induced haze... She goes on to talk to her kids in an accusatory way and calls them names... She emotionally is unavailable and leaves them to parent themselves...

Last edited by confusedkid1; April 22nd 2012 at 01:16 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: are any of these situations sexual emotional or physical abuse? - April 22nd 2012, 12:42 PM

In my opinion, nearly all of that constitutes as abuse in one form or another, and no matter what none of it is right. Has this boy come to you for advice on what to do? Is he asking you to help him out of this situation? In any case, I suggest that you nudge him in the direction of getting the authorities involved, he seems in no way safe where he is at all, and honestly, it may be in his best judgement to go into the foster system, or if he is too old for that, get emancipated if he isn't already and move to another place where he can be safe and away from his abusers.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
confusedkid1 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: are any of these situations sexual emotional or physical abuse? - April 22nd 2012, 02:15 PM

which though all three sexual phydsical and emotional abuse? Or just one of the three?

I'm ok more I asked to get a general opinion like so much of it seems like just situational really I in the long run it hurt... It hurts yet I am not mad at them well I actually am friends with the guy my brother's friend he's never hurt me... I feel guilty going to therapy saying I was abused... But it's like my mom and dad were abused and so was my brother... It was not just monsters it was by people who were hurt by monsters and could not cope with what the monsters who hurt them and ran to drugs and what they knew. So I feel like it's my fault for being there because it was just a result of others...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Re: are any of these situations sexual emotional or physical abuse? - April 22nd 2012, 04:57 PM

It is not your fault in any way shape or form. As for the types of abuse, I'm no expert, but in my opinion, I'd say it is all three. Sexual because of the unwanted sexual portions, emotional because of being talked down to and blamed, and physical because of the scars that were mentioned being caused by others.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Re: are any of these situations sexual emotional or physical abuse? - April 25th 2012, 10:58 AM

It all sounds like abuse.

First I'd just like to say I'm sorry you had to go through all that - but good on you for talking to people about it, that can be incredibly hard.

Don't feel guilty about therapy - plenty of people go for plenty of reasons and what you've been through more than qualifies you to be accepting of any help offered.

There aren't really any monsters, there are only people. So yes, the abuse was caused by humans, but that doesn't make it right - all humans have rights, and that includes the right to feel safe and the right to consent. The people who abused you took away your rights. It doesn't matter that they were family - a large amount of abuse happens within families - what they did to you was still wrong. Even though sometimes they may have been reacting to their own circumstance, they had to right to take it out on you.

The police officer was abusing his position. Police are supposed to be there to help and to maintain public order - not to take advantage of teenagers in somewhat desperate situations.

Your situation is clearly a difficult one.

I agree with Le'Bonheur in that I think getting emancipated or going into foster care may be the best option for you. Also with these things, you may get to move - and moving away would mean that you wouldn't have to see that girl at school any more.

I don't really have any solutions. But I did want to say, I am sorry people have put you through all that. The world can be a nice place, with people who love without also hurting you.

Never feel guilty for saying you were abused. It happened, you're admitting it happened, and good on you for confronting it.
And no matter what you may think, NONE of what happened was your fault.
<3

Last edited by i_like_black; April 25th 2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: I meant to say Agoraphobia, not Le'Bonheur. Their names are the same colour. >.<

Closed Thread