TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kayla199822 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kayla

Unhappy Sacred and abused... - September 26th 2013, 05:00 AM

A few mouths back, I had a boyfriend I was stupid and trusted him with my life but in reality he never really cared about me.... I was at his summer house thing a family get to getter thing and I noticed before I went to his house that he was getting more touchy but I never thought much into it because you know that's what people do in realishionships, but then I realized he wanted way more from me... And I never wanted to go that far but he did, so anyways we went to his house and he had a cousin there his name was Jeff and he seemed really nice but that wasn't the case when ever my bf left the room Jeff would come closer to me and touch my legs and touched me all the time and it scared me I told my bf and he just said oh we'll your over reacting. Then I thought maybe I was.. But I knew I wasn't. But I trusted my bf so I believe him, then bf got even more touchy it scared me I wanted to go home so bad.... :,( but then he left me with Jeff home lone all day... :,( and sense we had our own little house no one was really around but wants he left Jeff said what to do what to do and he pushed me to a wall and kissed me touching me... I said stop and pleaded for him to let me go and asked him why he would do this to his cousi. And he said he won't know and you won't tell him will you he pulled my hair back and I cried I told him I wouldn't then he kisses my neck going down and Lower down he took off my shirt and my pants and always had a strong hold so I couldn't move he touched me down there trying to make me moan for him but I never made a sound I never wanted him to have any pleasure I bit my lip and cried it felt like I died inside.... I did die that day :,( :,( and that's not even the worse what my bf freind did when he came back I wanted to tell hi so bad what he did but I knew I couldn't Jeff watched my every move but when me and bf got alone I told him and he punished me for telling on Jeff :,( he took off my cloths and touched me and he hit my face and gave me horrible Brousise all over my wrists ad body... He pulled it out and I screamed no and tried to move but he just smiled and kissed me I finally got the chance and kicked him there witch made him cry I ran out and grabbed my cloths and went to the bath room and coverd myself up and went out side quickly and went and sat with his family I was going home the next day so I was trying my best to hide myself and stay away from him as much as possible he hurt me so bad :,( I'm so scared ad worried I will see them again I feel so used and be trade I have trust issues I cry every night and my parents don't know about it I told them I fell off the quad and the tubbe I couldn't tell them cause I know he wil find me.............; :,( :,( :,( I'm done with guys I'm scared so scared and people warned me about him but no I saw the little good in him left and I.... I'm so stupid... :,( jm sorry for wasting your time...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Sacred and abused... - September 26th 2013, 09:52 PM

Hey there,

Firstly, you are not stupid. This was not your fault. The person to blame are the boys who hurt you. You did not deserve to be treated that way, okay? You did nothing wrong.

Now, I think it would be a good idea if you would consider getting into counseling to deal with everything that happened. I know that might be a hard step to take but in the end a counselor could be really helpful in helping you in the process of healing. Do you think you could work on getting into counseling?

Also, I know it might be hard but it might be a good idea for you to open up to your parents about this. Do you have a close relationship with them? Do you think that they would be open to listening to you and supportive of you? If so I think having their support would be a really good thing while you are trying to work through all of this.

Please know that healing is possible and if you need anything please feel free to message me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Always be yourself
Average Joe

Name: Brittany

Re: Sacred and abused... - October 1st 2013, 02:00 AM

You have experienced a horrific experience and I am so sorry that you had to go through that. Just know that you are not to blame in the slightest bit. The two of them are sick and too advantage of you when you did nothing wrong. They are the ones who will get what is there's in the end. I agree that it might be good for you to look into possible counseling. That way you can talk about your feelings and pain without being worried about the repercussions. Do not let them hurt you anymore than they already have. Just worry about yourself and making sure you are healthy.

What if I fall?
Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?

Closed Thread