TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 10:43 AM

when i was at school i had two teachers, who would look up my school skirt, as we into the classroom. once to a sience lesson i decided i would wear school trousers, as im going into the sience lab, my teacher has stopped me ,and has asked me 'why are you wearing trousers, where is your school skirt' i told him i wanted to wear trousers today. he then told me 'well wear skirts to my lessons ok' i just said sorry and mumbled ok. he then asked me to lift up my school jumper and shirt so he could check the waistband to make sure they were school trousers when they clearly were. he then told me to go and sit down in the class room, he made me sit at side, next to my friend, then every time i asked for help he refused, to help me, so when i didnt do the work he yelled at me because i had not done it because he refused to help me with it, so next time i had his lesson i wore a school skirt, and when i got stuck on my work and asked for help he helped me, when i was wearing trousers he refused to help me but when i wore a skirt he helped me with my work. my geography was simmilar, except he would never help me skirt or trousers and then shout at me for not understanding the work, and would send me out of class and as he did he would look up my skirt, he did the same to anyone he sent out of class, and as we entered the room for our lesson he would do this as well, and he would also ask us to stand up for no reason what so ever and look up our skirts and then tell us you can sit down now its like we were in trouble for just sitting there and putting our hand up, it was like if u put your hand up you were volunteering yourself to have your skirt looked up.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 12:43 PM

This is totally wrong, have you told school officials about it (principal). If not, you should, because this is wrong on so many levels.

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 01:48 PM

we did complain but the school did nothing about it apart from saying ' they are head of geography and history and sience there is no one to replace them, we cannot do anything'

(#4 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 01:52 PM

What both of them are doing is extremely wrong and can gt them fired. It's sexual harassment. Tell someone, like the principal, about it. You and the other girls there don't deserve this kind of treatment. Don't let them get away with this.

Good luck. I'm always here if you need anything, just PM me.

EDIT: Sorry, just saw your post above. That is terrible, absolutely terrible. I think you need to try going to the police then.

~Cody

Normal User

(#5 (permalink)) Old
*Rainbow*Rider* Offline
<3
I've been here a while

Name: H

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 02:12 PM

Look up your skirt as in physically lift it? This is defiantly wrong.
Firstly, where do you live, and what age are you?

If the world is a cold place
Make it your business to start some fires

(#6 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion
TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 05:17 PM

If the police won't do anything about it, go to the board, tell them, and contact the police.. you cant let them get away with this!!

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#7 (permalink)) Old
~ginaa32~ Offline
F*** tha world~lil wayne
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ginaa

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 05:24 PM

wow wat its this world coming to! yea deff go to the board about it since ur administrators areent doing nothing. if that doesnt work go to the press..if more ppl are angry and aware change can happen!! good luck
<3

hey please feel free to PM me about anything&everything!!

fly, fly high, the sky is ur limit

If I can't have you
Let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around.

Pretty wings, your pretty wings, your
Pretty wings. Pretty wings around.

Send a message via MSN to ~ginaa32~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~ginaa32~  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 10:14 PM

i dont go school anymore its just been on my mind alot recently and felt like i ahd to post it . no they would never physically lift it they would more look down at the floor and look up it that way

(#9 (permalink)) Old
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 11:01 PM

I would totally go to the head of the school board or the the police even though you're not in school it would save other girls from that sort of problem.

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda  
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: my geography teacher and sience teacher - May 16th 2009, 11:09 PM

Hey,

As others have said, it's definitely not ok that your school did nothing about this. Your teachers should not have been allowed to remain at your school - or any school, for that matter. Whether or not they were department heads, they should not remain in their positions if they're acting this way towards students. This is against their code of ethics, completely unprofessional, not to mention illegal - sexual harassment.

Whether or not you're still at that school, talk with some of the other girls who were in your classes about taking things further than just your school administration. As others have said, go to your school district, the district committee, go to the police...if you make enough noise, something will have to be done. No matter how much the school will not want to have to find new department heads, it will look a lot worse for them if they continue to allow the teachers to keep their jobs. If you make enough of a fuss, something will have to be done.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, no one ever should have to. Think about talking with some of the other girls who were affected by the teachers. There's strength in numbers, and talking as a group may help all of you heal from what happened. Think of it as a support group. Together you can all move past this.

Let me know anytime you want to talk about anything, I'm always here if you need someone to listen. Take good care of yourself and keep safe.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

Closed Thread