TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JustARandomGirl Offline
Average Joe

Stupid Stupid Girl - August 3rd 2009, 12:05 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I should never of been with him the first time. I should never have gone to confront him the second time. And I deffinately shouldn't of let him in my house the third time. I basically deserve what I get because I'm stupid enough to let him in my life everytime. Either I'm trying to prove I'm not scared of him or he's trying to prove his sorry. But either way it ends up with me getting hurt. I can stay away from the other guy but I can't stay from the second guy. I can't get away from him. He's alway there and everytime I see him a part of me dies. He raped me 3 seperate times but deep down I still love him. I shouldn't of ever loved him and I certainly shouldn't love him now. But what would I know? I'm just some stupid girl who deserves everything she gets.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Lost1989 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Stupid Stupid Girl - August 3rd 2009, 04:07 PM

Join the club. We can be stupid and we all think we deserve what we get for being stupid. Its like we'll never realize what we've done wrong until it hits us. and then when we promise ourwelves never to let it happen again, it does. walk away, thats my advice. wish i could take my own advice but i'm hoping you have more strength then me. I love my boyfriend but walking away from his verbal and emotional abuse is the hardest thing in life because I want a future with him. He is my world and can't see myself without him. stupid aren't i? love is complicated, relationshihps are complicated. but be strong and keep your faith. believe it or not faith (god) takes you a long way and i've learnt that with faith a shield of protection is built around you, like a bubble that no one can pop to get through to you and hurt you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Pour the Teapot Offline
Train whistles and cicadas
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Chloe

Re: Stupid Stupid Girl - August 3rd 2009, 04:12 PM

as much as you think it is, rape is never your fault. it is somehow understandable how you can still love someone who's done something so horrible to you, it's actually quite common. lots of girls are stuck in abusive relationships. what you need now is to completely avoid this guy, keep away and stay away. you could also try some counsling and therapy to help you get over this guy and the trama of being raped. and once you're far away from him, keep busy to avoid yourself from thinking of him. and when you are thinking of him, tell yourself all the bad things about him, and maybe you can move one. who knows, you might even fall in love with someone else. so good luck and remember, STAY AWAY!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
CherriesBlossom Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Katie

Re: Stupid Stupid Girl - August 5th 2009, 12:45 AM

im going to purpose something that might be a little out there
but you need to stay away from him.
rape isnt your fault and neither are the feelings you hold for him
but you can be put in danger again.
i think you need to get a restraining order
that way he cant get near you.

good luck.
  Send a message via AIM to CherriesBlossom  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Lost1989 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Stupid Stupid Girl - August 5th 2009, 06:11 PM

i think i missed the whole point of this post - rape. sort of got wrapped up in my own world there apologize. the others are right. rape is not you're fault. take precautions to protect yourself and you know what when you feel helpless remember you have family and friends who have ur back. and you have us here online!

Closed Thread