TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mason Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mason

Need to talk to her. - November 28th 2009, 02:53 AM

Long story short, my old man got ahold of me, messed up my face pretty good. I need to talk to my girl but I gotta wait till my face is lookin better. she saw it and went all hystric crying and asking questions, I dont need her worryin about my shit, shes got alot going on already. So I was just wondering how long it will prolly take to heal? 2 black eyes and split lip and side of my face is red and swollen. Old man wants me outta school till it's healed more. Im thinkin bout a week?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
yoloyoloyolo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: yo

Re: Need to talk to her. - November 28th 2009, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason View Post
Long story short, my old man got ahold of me, messed up my face pretty good. I need to talk to my girl but I gotta wait till my face is lookin better. she saw it and went all hystric crying and asking questions, I dont need her worryin about my shit, shes got alot going on already. So I was just wondering how long it will prolly take to heal? 2 black eyes and split lip and side of my face is red and swollen. Old man wants me outta school till it's healed more. Im thinkin bout a week?
Sounds like you need to get the heck out of wherever you are now.

By "got ahold of me" do you mean he found out where you live because you hadn't been in contact previously? And did he do it for no good reason? Or have you done something horrible to him? I mean, that's still no cause for messing your face up, I'm just curious.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Young Mechanic Offline
Reads more then he posts
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Blake.

Re: Need to talk to her. - November 28th 2009, 08:02 AM

Yeah i agree with larrel1 , You should definitely get away from him ,

~ Blake.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Mason Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Mason

Re: Need to talk to her. - November 28th 2009, 09:57 PM

Nah I live with him. He came home drunk and I didnt get outta the way fast enough. He beat me till I blacked out or something. Dunno dont rem to rest. But he hasnt hit me before. We just dont talk and shit but Im good, problem is my girl. She was raped and its a long story, posted about it before but yah I gotta talk to her and make sure she is ok. I have a plan and I just have to try it. I have to get her back. I just need to know how long it will take for my face to be ok. I cant go to school till its okay, dont wanna deal with shit ya know.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
yoloyoloyolo Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: yo

Re: Need to talk to her. - November 29th 2009, 06:19 AM

Still, if stuff like that happens with your old man once, it could happen again. The fact that he's a drunk doesn't make him seem all that impressive to me either. I'm not saying leave, and I'm not saying call child services, but talk to him. Coming home and beating your kid because your drunk is not something a father should do.

As to your girl, all I can say is talk to her. Be open, be honest, and she will treat you in kind. Waiting for your face to heal is all well and good, but if she's been raped, she needs you ASAP. I need more details to give you anything more specific to roll with.

Closed Thread