TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nicholaa Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Im scared!! - December 5th 2009, 11:31 PM

Omg my dad is here right now. My mom invited him to dinner. Why is she doing this. Everything was so good without him. Why is he here. I don't want to see him. He hurt me and I don't want him to do it again. How could she bring me into this house. I don't want to go down there. She is going to make me eat dinner with him. The last time we ate dinner together was the last time I saw him. That was the night he hit me and beat my brother up when my brother tried to protect us. My brother won't come out of his room since my dad got here. He won't let me in. I'm scared. I don't want to see him ever again. Why is she doing this to us. I'm so scared right now. Every step I hear makes me panic and think he is comming to my room. What will I do. What would I say. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to be alone with him. I hate him. I wish Jax was here.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheLittleNinja Offline
I'm a secret ninja ;)
I've been here a while

Name: Claiiiiiiiiire

Re: Im scared!! - December 6th 2009, 12:02 PM

Hey There =]

You shouldn't have to see him if you don't want to. Does your Mum no what happened between your Dad and your brother and yourself?

Maybe your Mum is trying to make everything right again? Or maybe she doesn't understand what happened and how you feel about it?

You need should try and talk to your Mum. if you do go downstairs, just play it cool. Just eat the meal and excuse yourself. There is no need for anything else to be said or done if you don't feel up to it.

Although, maybe it's possible your Dad has sought help and is trying to say sorry?

I hope everything goes OK, keep us posted, and good luck.
Claire x

I'm still alive.
Must have been a miracle
It's been one hell of a ride
Destination still unkown
It's a fact of life: If you make one wrong move with a gun to your head
You better walk the line or you'll be left for dead.

I'm a runaway train on a broken track
I'm the ticker on the bomb that you can't turn back
Thats right.
I got away with it all and I'm still alive.
Let the end of the world come tumbling down.
I'll be the last man standing on the ground
As long as hot blood runs through my veins
I'm still alive.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Nicholaa Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Im scared!! - December 6th 2009, 07:57 PM

Yeah, that was a nightmare! My mom knows what happened, she was there when it happened, he is always away for work and he has another woman, and I told my mom I heard him talking to her and my dad hit me and my brother tried to proctect me and my dad ended up beating him up bad. My sister called the cops but my dad left before they came. And my mom told me she pressed charges and was getting a divorce but then I don't know whats going on now that he came over!! I told my mom I didnt want to eat with him and that I hated her for asking him over she told me that sometimes you have to do things in life you dont want to. She promised she wouldn't let him hurt me again. I told her not to make promises she couldn't keep. So there I was sitting across from him trying to make myself eat but he kept looking at me and he would use this annoying nicey nice voice to talk to me. He said he missed me I just nodded. My mom told me to stop being rude. I just didnt want to talk to him. I made it thru the rest of dinner. My brother didn't have to come down. I heard him threaten to stab my dad with a steak knife if she forced him to come down...why didn't I think of that one..Ugh I hate him. I was putting my plate in the sink when Jaxon called. I haven't talked to him in weeks and I was so excited to talk to him. I had just said "I miss you so much Jaxon" and my dad grabs the phone out of my hand and hangs it up! Said "That boy is no good for you. I don't want you talkin to him anymore." I tried to just walk away but I was so mad. I miss Jaxon so much and he had no right to hang up the phone!! So I told him he was no good for me and that he wasnt my dad so he couldnt tell me what to do. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall and held his hand over my mouth. He told me to "quit the siht" and then just let me go. I went to walk away and he grabbed my arm and told me "I better keep my mouth shut this time, hunny"...Hunny...uuuuughghghghghg sorry. He just makes me so sick. I hate him. I can't stand him. He left last night but I heard them making plans for tonight. He is suppose to bring pizza over. Shoot me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Im scared!! - December 7th 2009, 05:53 PM

Don't stay with him at all. Tell your mother what he did. If your mother defends him then tell her he is not good. Don't even spend any time with him.

Closed Thread