TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
danilynn Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

she is hurting him.. - February 1st 2010, 03:50 AM

Ethans girlfriend has been abusing him! I went to a party with them last night. She got really drunk and started acting all crazy. We were all dancing and she started grinding all over another guy and Ethan went over and pulled her away. She freaked out and started screaming at him and spit in his face. And he wasn't even being a dick about it. He was just like babe your really drunk dancing on that guy, he's gonna get the wrong idea and she started yelling "I want him to think I want to fuck him cuz I do." I was just like woooow and Ethan just shook his head and was like stop and she slapped him in the head so he just walked away. She went back to dancing on the other guy so I went after Ethan and pulled him back on the dance floor with me and started dancing on him. Figured if that's how she wanted to be that Ethan should have fun too. So we started dancing but he kept watching her and I could tell he was getting upset. Then they start kissing! On the mouth...tongues and all and Ethan lost it and went over there and pushed the guy and grabbed her and tried pulling her off the dance floor but she kicked him and then started punching him in the head so he picked her up and started carrying her and said "Your drunk, we are leaving" but the guy she was dancing with came outta no where and I didn't even have a chance to warn Ethan and sucker punched him. They started fighting but some other guys broke up the fight and a few of them took Ethan outside to calm down and I followed. We were outside for a few when she comes flying out and gets in his face. She throws her beer all over him and starts slapping him and he just stands there taking it. She kept calling him a little bitch. I tried to get inbetween them but he wouldn't let me. Kept pushing me back. She said she hated him and was only with him because she had to be and that if she wanted to "fuck that guy she could"...and he just said "do what you need to do." and left...I tried to go after him but he said he wanted to be alone...

I don't know what to do. I don't understand why they are together...its obvious they hate each other!! The only time she kisses him or anythinnng like that is when she's drunk...that's if she isn't punching him or making out with someone else...and when they are fighting they both always say something about havvvvving to be with each other like they are hiding something...I love him so much and it's killing me to see him like this...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Don'tLet'sStart Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: she is hurting him.. - February 1st 2010, 09:16 AM

You have to convince him, that the relationship he is in right now, is not a relationship at all. She is endangering herself, and him, nearly on purpose. He deserves so much better, and has to see this is not love at all. He has to let her go, and find someone who will treat him right, as he seems to have much long suffering and be sincere. Surely, he would be able to find someone far better. Show him his state, show to him what he has allowed to occur, show him that this is not right, at all. Tell him, if he thinks there is something here, he is fooling himself, and may need to reevaulate what he wants, and why he wants it.

In no way, is abuse love.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Don'tLet'sStart  
Closed Thread