TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jessica__111 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

help me - June 2nd 2010, 04:39 AM

it hurts so much i hold my hands to my face and scrunch up my hands as much as i can, i just want my mind, my memories to be out of my head, how do i live with it how, i feel like my head is going to burts, like i cant think all my thoughts at once, theres to much to think about it hurts too much, so much, i want to die

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: help me - June 2nd 2010, 07:19 PM

PM me and blurt everything out to me.

Im here.

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: help me - June 4th 2010, 06:56 PM

Hey there, Jessica.

It sounds like you are hurting a lot. I know it's hard to deal with everything that goes on in our lives, but you can get through this, okay? Talk to someone. Your parents, a teacher, any adult you trust. You don't have to go through this alone. You can always use Live Help or HelpLink here on TH, too and my PM box is always open.

I think it would really help you to talk with a counselor. It can be a hard step to take, but sometimes we need other people to help us through things. It's good thing to ask for help.

I hope you're doing okay right now. Don't give up, Jessica and please PM me if you ever want to talk.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Magical Forest. Offline
Crazy Penguin Lady
I can't get enough

Name: Hannah

Re: help me - June 4th 2010, 09:56 PM

Hey Jessica,

Well done for coming here and seeking help, that's the first step to getting what you really need.
These memories will only build up until you let them out in a safe manner, whether that be writing it down, paint your feelings, talk to someone you can trust about it. The more you bottle it up, the more it's going to hurt you. Even though it may seem impossible to tell anyone right now, there is help out there that would be available for you, and this can get easier.
When you get those horrible memories, try to keep yourself as grounded as you can. Read a book, count backwards from 100, name every single object you see and describe it in detail as much as you can.
If things get really tough, you can make the most of this site and use either LiveHelp or HelpLINK to have someone to talk to.
We're all here for you when you feel you can make that extra step to get help.

You can PM me anytime

xx

(#5 (permalink)) Old
annonymousx3 Offline
I've got your back :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Erin.

Re: help me - June 6th 2010, 07:42 PM

Hey hun, it sounds like you've been through alot. I've been through an abusive relationship and i would be glad to help you. Please. Private Messsage me, or reach me at my aim.

Best of Luck,
Annonymousx3
  Send a message via AIM to annonymousx3  
Closed Thread