TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
**Theresa** Offline
Junior TeenHelper

i need adivce - June 8th 2010, 10:56 AM

Well it has been a short time since this first time it happen with a boy. I was sitting on a bus stop and then he come out of nowhere and he starting asking things and he asked if he cold give me a ride home and i was telling him no and then he forced me into the car and then he want me to kiss him but i didnt want to and then he said i needed to and then when he was going to drop me off he treaten me and said that if i tell things where going to happen. Did i i do wrong for getting in the car?

Second was just his passed week and it was at another bus stop and a man had just came up to touched me and when i told him the first time to stop he didnt then when i told him again that is when he stoped.

I know this two are my fault and i dont know what to do and also i think that since i was abused as a child (sexually) it is going to make it harder to get over

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Eljoria Offline
I'mAlwaysHereHelping. (:
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jade

Re: i need adivce - June 10th 2010, 05:22 AM

Wow. That is terrible I must admit. Try seeking counselling OR you can either talk with me. Just PM ME

But I mean It's not your fault as you were FORCED to get in the car, God knows what will happen if you refused! But be thankful that nothing further came. I know it will take a long time to over-come it.

Jay

Live the life.
  Send a message via MSN to Eljoria  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: i need adivce - June 10th 2010, 08:58 AM

Hey there Theresa,

Those sound like two really scary and hurtful experiences. I'm sorry you had to go through them. What happened was in no way your fault though, Theresa. The only people to blame are the two that hurt you. It was their actions and their choice. It is their fault.

I do agree with the above post. Counseling and therapy can be really helpful. It's hard to work through experiences like this, but having someone to talk to, who's trained to help, can go a long ways towards overcoming things.

I hope you're doing okay right now. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

(#4 (permalink)) Old
musicslife Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kavitha

Re: i need adivce - June 20th 2010, 12:21 PM

I know that it must have been terrible and I have an idea as to your feeling about the second experience cuz I might have been in the same situation. And I still haven't gotten over it even though it has been years. Talk to someone.

Closed Thread