TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ruki Offline
Banned
Not a n00b

Name: Jodie

Question help here please :( - June 20th 2010, 06:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

kk...i an writing about a problem a freind has...i was talking to him and he wants to get advice from peopl but he doesnt want to post it himself...so i am doing it for him. He wrote down what he wanted to say.kk?

203 X GFs

148 X BFs

around a 100 guys fucked me

around 100 girls

i have given so meny HJs BJs

i am a whore and a slut and a nobody

i drink and also i told my X that i still love her but she hates me i told her i want her to do anything she wants to me. turns out i had BDSM sex [edited by bringontherain - Reason: explicit descriptions] i have never had BDSM sex before well kind off never had it i now have around 50 cuts on my legs. i love her she is ok with me now she said she won't go out with me but she said if i ever want to have "fun again just ask" i have a fetish for BDSM sex i don't know why

my lovely kitty cat kicked by my fucking fucked up shit fucking dad and my my 2 dogs that gard the house but he still kicks hits etc, if i cry i get hit , if i say the word "gay" i get kicked if i can't say gay i have to be forced to say "f*g" , hit with things around the house for no reson , yelled at for watching a "gay"movie ( not gay just guys danceing wish i could dance )

my mum and dad got in a fight today they now say there going to brake up mum don't want me dad don't want me so i guess i am going to be homeless i don't think i can live any more

this is what he wrote, what do u guys think?

Last edited by Emily.; June 20th 2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Violates Mature and Sensitive Content Policy
  Send a message via MSN to ruki  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: help here please :( - June 20th 2010, 11:13 PM

Hey there.

It sounds like things at home are pretty hard and that you have been in some pretty bad relationships. I think these are kind of two separate things so I'm going to talk about both of them.

With home, you shouldn't have to live somewhere that you are unsafe where your parents are emotionally and physically abusing you. I think you should reach out and tell someone what's going on at home. Contact social services or the police or even a teacher you trust. They can help you.

And as for you being homeless, legally they cannot do that to you. If you are in the US, they have to provide you with housing until you are considered an adult in your state. If they kick you out, they can actually be charged with a crime. You can go to social services or even just the local police and get help from them. You do not have to be homeless, okay?

You sound like you might struggle with relationships a bit, too. I guess this is an area where everyone is different, though. There's nothing wrong with having had many relationships in the past although your numbers do seem unusually high. If you want to have more meaningful relationships, I would suggest simply not being in so many. Spend a few months getting to know someone before you enter into a relationship and keep in monogamous.

I'm not sure if this pertains to you, but sometimes people who go through so many relationships have self-esteem problems or don't like themselves very much. They judge their worth on whether someone wants them or not. If that's something you can relate to, I definitely think talking with a counselor or a therapist would be a good idea. You have to be able to love yourself before you can start loving someone else.

I hope you're doing okay right now and please don't be afraid to reach out for help.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

Closed Thread