TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Muse

Unhappy Leave me alone!!! - July 15th 2010, 01:42 PM

Ok, some of you may remember me posting about being sexually assaulted by my ex bf a while ago...well he started harassing me last weekend, and has been all week. sending me obscene texts and videos

then yesterday he came round to the house..twice! he wanted a repeat of the assault, except he wanted to finish what he started so to speak....I'm just so tired of this! he has already messed me up loads, now he is still doing it! he has made me scared to be home alone

to top it all off, things are bad with my mum again, and when i was talking about it with my CPN, she said its emotional abuse, and emotional cruelty what she's doing!

Help....

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
Pm me anytime, I like to help!
  Send a message via MSN to Nomophobia  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Markteenhelp Offline
Mark, Michael, Bry
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Mark

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 15th 2010, 01:52 PM

All we can really tell you to do to help is call the cops and maybe even get a restraining order against him.

Learn from yesterday
live for today
hope for tomarrow

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BrokenHeart315 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Belle

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 15th 2010, 06:21 PM

I agree. Call the police.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 15th 2010, 07:41 PM

Calling the police is definitely a good idea. Ignore what your mother says, you really don't deserve this at all and there wont be a huge fuss like she says. Especially if it's just a restraining order, you don't have to do anything more than that. Simply having the texts and videos he sent as proof would be more than enough to have action taken and it would put him out of your life, show him you wont stand this treatment from him and give you one less worry and stress in your life to cope with, which will really help a great deal. Talk to your CPN about it, she can support you in doing it so you wont be alone. I know this is difficult but you really can beat it. Stay strong, things can get better and I believe in you.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 17th 2010, 10:49 PM

Thank you. I would go to the police but because they are already aware of the assault I don't think they would leave it at just a restraining order, plus there is my mum...I would ignore her but then she will make my life even worse than it already is, and I can't escape her. my CPN does know about it but all she said was to ignore him and block him out of my life. xx

"Friends are like stars; you don't always see them but you know they are always there"

"It gives me hope. I love you so much. You give me a reason to breathe. Its something for me to not kill myself for" >>> means so much :')

Paramore! <3
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 17th 2010, 11:26 PM

The police wont really do more without your permission unless you press further charges or give more evidence. A restraining order would keep you safe, which is the most important thing at the moment. Your mother can't be worse than if your ex came back and did worse. She might be annoyed but she wont be mad forever. And it means one less worry off your mind. And if she actually is worse (which I really hope wouldn't be the case), it might be worth reporting her to someone. Really you do not deserve to be hurt like this.

I really hope things get a lot easier for you anyway. Hang in there and take care and I'm here for you anytime.

Currently inactive...
  Send a message via MSN to DarkSeph  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Nomophobia Offline
Music is my escape
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Leave me alone!!! - July 18th 2010, 09:12 PM

thank you. I do deserve it. mum would be worse cos she does emotional abuse which I find more damaging. thanks x

Paramore! <3
Closed Thread