TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Rape and Abuse If you or someone you know is being abused in any way and you need support or advice, don't hesitate to reach out to us here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LilDisasterDoll Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Misery

Lost & Confused and Everything In Between - October 20th 2010, 11:57 AM

Sometimes I just forget myself. I smile and laugh. Its fake. You say I am innocent. I am not. Yousay I am to to nice, I laugh because its the exact opposite. My life is a disaster. I lost and I don't know what to do. I don't see the point in things any more. Yeah I was a victim of some twisred guy who I thought could be my step father. Yeah I was his toy when mom didn't satisfy him. I was a mere puppet. I was and is broken. I am tainted. I let this demon inside of me grow. I find comfort in misery and all the dark twisted things. I hate the light. It shows who I really am. I just want to surrender and fall within the darkness and sleep.
  Send a message via MSN to LilDisasterDoll Send a message via Yahoo to LilDisasterDoll  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Emily. Offline
taste the sky
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: Lost & Confused and Everything In Between - October 21st 2010, 12:02 AM

Hey there,

It sounds like you are really going through a hard time right now. I hope you know what happened was not your fault. The man that hurt you is the only one to blame. And just because something bad happened to you does not make you bad or tainted, okay? You did nothing wrong.

Can you reach out and talk to someone? Tell your mom or a teacher at school or another adult you trust? You really deserve support through all of this. You don't have to keep it all inside.

I hope you're doing okay right now. Keep yourself safe and you can always PM me if you want to talk.
<3 Emily

"Sometimes it's a struggle to be not who you want to be, not who you used to be, not who you're going to be,
but just being right where you are, who you are"

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: Lost & Confused and Everything In Between - October 21st 2010, 12:04 AM

well it does sound like your going thou alot but u got to hang in there and hold on to hope life isnt going to be easy but u just have totry

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread