TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Rape and Abuse (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/)
-   -   finally talked to someone (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f13-rape-abuse/t9852-finally-talked-someone/)

deartrixie April 1st 2009 10:43 PM

finally talked to someone

so like, i finally went to my social workwer in school today. and talked about eric. and everything that he did yo me. it felt so good to get everythign out og my system. it was like a weight off my shoulders, u ko? it just, i mean i started crying and everything, but finally did it. i finally told someone. it just like, it was just incredible.

Jen April 1st 2009 10:45 PM

Re: finally talked to someone

Trixie,
That is amazing--I am so happy for you that you went to the social worker and talked about everything! It's definitely overwhelming but I know that sense of relief that comes when you can finally get it out of you and have it not being such a heavy weight on you. Good for you! :)
Jen

Through-Glass April 1st 2009 10:53 PM

Trixie,

That is so wonderful! I'm sure that sharing your story must have been difficult...I'm so proud of you for making this decision. It took a lot of courage. These people will be able to help you, and hopefully protect you.

Great job! =]

Ellie April 1st 2009 11:09 PM

Having read through some of your threads in the past about what you have been going through it's so good to be able to read that you've told someone. I really can't tell you how proud I am of you right now. It certainly isn't an easy thing to be able to do, but you did it! You took such a brave step in the direction to fighting through this and getting yourself safe. Well done you.

MadPoet April 1st 2009 11:27 PM

Hey Trixie :)
I'm really glad you were able to speak up and get this off of your chest, and that really was a smart move on your part. I can't even imagine how hard that must really be, but I'm so glad that you were strong enough to decide and tell someone, and most of all I'm glad that it's had a positive impact on you. You made a great choice! Congrats.

SimplyComplex April 2nd 2009 12:13 AM

Hey Trixie,

That's amazing. Nothing less than amazing. You'll find things will get easier too. Like a chain reaction, things will get easier for you. I know we don't know each other, but I admire your strength and perseverance. I am very proud of you. You should be the same too. Keep going down that road to getting it all out ok? You are on the right track and there isn't anything you can't do. :]

soul April 2nd 2009 12:42 AM

Hey Trixie,

I just want to say how proud I am of you. It takes so much strength to reach out to someone and talk about something like this and I am in awe of your incredible strength. I am so happy to hear that you feel better. It is never healthy to bottle things up and talking about them is one of the best ways to release some of your emotions. I am so glad that you posted your positive experience with reaching out. I know it has encouraged me to talk to someone about what happened and I hope other people have a similar reaction. If you ever need someone to talk to don't hesitate to PM me. I am here for you and I know what you're going through. I am never to busy to listen and I'll do my best to help. Take care and stay strong.

Lots of love <3

kaytastrophie_xo April 4th 2009 12:36 PM

Hey Trixie,

I know we haven't talked in a while but I want you to know how incrediblely proud of you I am. It takes so so much courage and strength to tell someone about this and you've done that (: What he was doing was wrong and I really hope that this puts an end to the pain you've been suffereing for so long. You don't have to be afraid anymore, you have people behind you now and if anything happens you can your social worker.

If you want to talk I'm here(:
Take care

Unicorn. April 4th 2009 02:57 PM

Well done you ! :smile Its really great what you've done! Telling someone's an incredibly difficult thing to do, I cant even imagine how hard it must have been! It's really amazing:haha:
Congrats X

Magical Forest. April 4th 2009 03:11 PM

Trixie, well done!

That must have been so hard for you to do. Telling somone is a really brave thing, and proves how strong you are! I'm so glad that it felt good to talk about it, it'll make it feel okay to talk again if you wanted to.

x