TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dark-Innocence Offline
Dark-Innocence
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Yoyo

Exclamation I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - May 25th 2014, 10:18 PM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have this feeling , like I just wanna loose it and kill people. I never wanna sleep, I wanna burn my eye lids off. I never wanna stop smiling, I wanna carve a permanent smile into my face. I have stopped smiling lately. My mum said I sleep talk so I set a camera up in my room and filmed myself last night. I started laughing and smiling at about 12:45 last night, seems normal right? No, it is NOT normal. My dream last night was I was murdering my best friend and I had no eyelids and a bloody smile was carved from ear to ear. I'm scared what if I snap and try to hurt someone close to me?!?!?! JUST HELP FOR FUCKS SAKE BEFORE I SNAP AND MURDER SOME ONE. I AM CRYING AS I THINK ABOUT THE DREAM, THE SCARY PATT IS THAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IT.

If Bitches Could Fly... My School Would Be An Airport

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - May 25th 2014, 11:01 PM

Hey,
I'm really sorry you are going through this right now. I think you should tell your mom what is going on that way she can get you a therapist. You should also tell the therapist everything that is happening that way they can help you the best way they can. I know you say you really want to do what you did in your dream but I have a feeling deep down inside you really don't want to do that.

I just want to let you know you are not alone there are a lot of people out there with homicidal thoughts, but it's what you do with the thoughts that really matter,

I hoped this helped a little.
Stay Strong <3

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chai. Offline
Nitwit Blubber Oddment Tweak ♥
I can't get enough

Name: Kay

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - May 26th 2014, 02:14 AM

Hey,
I am really sorry you are going through this right now. But, trust me such thoughts and dreams DO NOT last forever. It is best you tell someone right away. A counselor or a trusted adult who can help you about it right away.
It is a good thing that you were able to type this out. If you are able to control your emotions and write this, I am sure you will be able to control these emotions a lot better if you get the right help, which I suggest you do right away. I agree with Frankie, even I have a feeling that you don't really want to do it.

Maybe you could spend time doing things you love, anything from dance, art to writing or spending time at a place you like the best, shopping, anything that will help in making you happy and build positive emotions.

I hope this helped. PM me if you want to talk, I am always around <3
Stay strong, you will get over this

"Being happy isn't about having everything in your life perfect. Maybe it is about stringing together all the little things."

Community Mentor | HelpLINK Access | LiveHelp Access | Forum Moderator

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Philomath Offline
Love is > your mistakes
I can't get enough

Name: Christina

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - May 26th 2014, 08:07 PM

Hi Victoria,

I can see why you are scared about this. Dreams can definitely seem realistic and they can make us worry about how we could potentially act at times.
Is there anyone in your life you trust? Talking to your parents could be very helpful to you. If you are more comfortable talking to your mom or dad, talk to whichever parent you feel most comfortable talking to or speak to both of them together.
You should tell them about this so that they can make you an appointment with a counselor or therapist that can help you look into why you are having these thoughts and that can help you manage them so that what you are worried could happen does not happen.
If you are not comfortable with talking to your parents, you can speak to another adult you trust about this and they could help you with talking to your parents.
I hope this helps and that you can get help soon.

"i don't care your intentions. I just want you to know my self-hatred never took me where I wanted to go. At the end of the day...I can pick at the pain but I can't cut it away."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ThisIsMyUsrnm Offline
Jay
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: JustCallMeJay
Location: Upstate NY, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, local group, Virgo supercluster, observable galaxy

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - August 7th 2014, 08:41 PM

Some of this happens to me too... not quite to that extent though. I'll just get enraged at people sometimes and I honestly could kill them when that happens. But I can control myself... mostly. Still, I think that you should talk with a therapist. There may be medicine or something you could get to help control your emotions. You definitely don't want to wait until something happens to get help. However, the fact that you are concerned about this is an excellent sign. As a human, you have a good and bad side. (Arguable) They fight constantly, from taking out the trash to urges to kill people. One of the things I noticed with me, is that I may be seasonally bipolar. It's a self diagnosis, but I truly believe I am. I have extremely violent thoughts- towards everyone, including myself- all winter, but they get better in the summer. Not sure if this applies to you, but I hope it helps. I also couldn't help seeing the resemblance between " I wanna carve a permanent smile into my face." And the character of The Joker from The Dark Knight. Subconscious application of real-world influences? I also consider myself insane in the winter- thankfully it's summer!- but I swore to myself I would see if I could get an official diagnosis if I started questioning my sanity again.
Hope this helps, Good Luck! Contact me if you need anything!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - August 8th 2014, 11:39 PM

I'm sorry that this is happening to you. It used to happen to me when I was your age just not to the extent of carving a smile and burning my eyelids. I thought of things like killing the people, but I grew out of it. I recommend that you tell a trusted guardian about it and ask to go to a therapist to help you. I also recommend not reading anythings called "creepy pasta" because that sounds strangely familiar to quite a few of them. And if you are reading creepy pastas stop reading them. Sometimes you just have to shut out the thoughts. If your in a dream and you starting killing people either try to wake up, try to stop hurting people and apologize or try to change the dream all together. Power through it Good luck

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Ced'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Terry Offline
Canadian Bacon
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Terry

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - August 8th 2014, 11:48 PM

Sounds like a post inspired by Jeff the killer, the creepy pasta, to be honest (no eyelids and smile carved into his face, obviously also a killer). I just suggest talking to a therapist, if this is entirely serious. May just be imagination running wild, though if you actually feel like you want to do it then you probably should seek help.

Self pity will not rescue you.
Sometimes we have to save our own lives,
not because no one else cares, but because no one else can.

Life for you has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt
But how we survive is what makes us who we are.

Dreamed up the maps, give me the charcoal and the paper
We invent paths they cannot see, and they're too scared to walk

Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: I DON'T WANNA HURT THEM!!! - August 9th 2014, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Sounds like a post inspired by Jeff the killer, the creepy pasta, to be honest (no eyelids and smile carved into his face, obviously also a killer)..
That's the name of the Creepy pasta I was thinking of.

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Ced'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."

Closed Thread