TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Anxiety and Stress (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f205-anxiety-stress/)
-   -   Triggering: Schizophrenia, Suicide, Anxiety, And Abuse (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f205-anxiety-stress/t135799-schizophrenia-suicide-anxiety-abuse/)

Undead_Soilder January 21st 2015 01:47 AM

Schizophrenia, Suicide, Anxiety, And Abuse

So, I'm slightly concerned about maybe I have schizophrenia because everyone has been out to get me and I'm positive I've been hearing footsteps running down the hallway. I'm worried they are gonna get worse. And the only things that calm me down are hugging a stuffed animal of mine and my HU music... and to make matters worse, one my fucking older brothers keeps hitting me hard, I hit back and when I do, my mother gets all pissed off at me!; my best friend is thinking about suicide, she self harms and also gets beat by her brothers. I self harm to get myself distracted but the stress is gonna make me snap and I'm either gonna hurt someone or kill myself. I don't have anyway of releaving any stress because I share a room with 3 of my brothers!! If anything happens to my friend, I will shoot myself, she is the world go me and is the only reason I go through hell each and every day. It's even gotten to the point to where I'm scared to go near my brother and if I'm not talking to my friend, I have panic attacks. Someone please help me.

......nobody January 22nd 2015 12:48 AM

Re: Schizophrenia, Suicide, Anxiety, And Abuse

Have you talked to a mental health professional or your general practitioner about this? If you don't see a mental health professional, then your general practitioner can help you find one that's right for you, and there are many different types of mental health professionals - psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, and case managers. I highly suggest that you talk to one of these people and get the help that you need - they will be able to rule out any schizophrenia and can help you get through the rough time your having with your panic attacks.

:hug: Chin up.

Philomath January 22nd 2015 03:56 AM

Re: Schizophrenia, Suicide, Anxiety, And Abuse

Hi,
I suggest you talk to your parents about finding a mental health professional to talk to.
Do your parents know how your older brother treats you? You do not deserve to bee hit by him and your parents should stop his behavior.
I am not a mental health professional however i have had challenging experiences in my life and i believe you are both parinoid and struggling with hearing footsteps because you are worried about your brother coming.
I suggest you go with your friend to a school counselor about what she is struggling with.
You can also meet about your own situation so you can receive help.
Take care and hopefully this helps.