TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Imaginary Offline
Average Joe

Rant sorrt scared - July 20th 2010, 12:53 PM

I'm scared to sleep. I'm scared to check my emails. I feel horrible all the time. I can't leave my house. I'm scared. It hurts to leave and I get anxiety. I get angry. I feel very parinoid. I don't feel depressed really at the moment, just a lot of anxiety and that's not fun. I can think. My head hurts. What's wrong with me? I think no one likes me. I have no friends; I've lived here for over a year and I haven't made any friends, and the friends that I keep in contact with over the phone and email I'm too scared to contact because I get anxiety from phones and checking my email. I don't like being around people, but I don't like being alone. Sometimes I want to kill myself. I want to self harm again sort of, and I'm so lonely. Should I go to a hospital thingy or whatever they call it? Psych ward? I'm not a danger to myself at the moment, but I feel really bad all the time and I wish I didn't. I can't remember anything. I'm scared you're going to hate me because I'll forget that maybe yesterday or something I was happy and doing just fine but now I don't remember. I wish someone loved me, and I wish I could love them and I didn't want to kill myself or puke just from being around someone.

Thank you for listening. I'm not feeling very well. Do I need big time I wish you didn't hate me. I see a therapist; I'm seeing her today.

As far as I can tell, I always feel anxious or depressed, or perhaps like puking because I don't like being so numb. What do I do? Sorry for ranting. I'm not feeling good.

myspace.com/lonesome_fish for poetry. I like feedback sometimes. And I like smiley faces .

Closed Thread