TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
iMuse Offline
Bah! Humbug!
Not a n00b

Name: Rosy

Points: 10,283, Level: 14 Points: 10,283, Level: 14 Points: 10,283, Level: 14

Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 09:20 PM

I am so alone, it's about 22:15 right now, I'm all alone in my room, writing poems, trying to be happy, but I can't. I feel so alone and dead, I just want someone to realise that I exist, I want someone to hug me, I want someone to love me.

I can't go downstairs, then I'd just have to act happy in front of my parents, and my mother, is depressed herself (she doesn't know it though), but they don't know about me. My sister knows, but she just bugs me about it.

I WANT SOMEONE TO NOTCIE ME! I post poems on writerscafe.org in hope that someone will read my pain and loneliness and tell me everything will be alright and that i will get better, but no-one does, I feel my heart stop every time I check for notifications on any form of contact with people, but no-one replies. I feel so alone and dead, I just want to die to get away from the pain and sadness.

PLEASE KILL ME!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 09:39 PM

asking for death to come knocking on your door isnt going to help anything, your only 11 you have plenty life ahead of you and many opportunities to come, you just need to keep smiling (i know it's hard) and try and get by. things will get better, they always do even though they may seem like they don't, we all get lost sometimes. it's hard but eventually we find the right path, you just gotta keep holding on, if you have a pet spend time with your pet at least your not completely alone...maybe take up a new hobby something you really enjoy for me it was target practecing now it's back to music teaching myself to play the guitar helps, maybe open a window and get sme fresh air and sunlight and maybe that may brighten up your day, i hope this helps if you want to talk more feel free to message me

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DarkSeph Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Liam

Points: 11,407, Level: 15 Points: 11,407, Level: 15 Points: 11,407, Level: 15

Re: Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 10:35 PM

You don't "have" to act happy in front of your parents. They might prefer seeing you happy, but that's because they care. I'm sure deep down they'd rather you were actually genuinely happy. You should consider talking to them.
Also, try to find things to do that you really enjoy doing for whenever you feel lonely, it might help you feel a little better. Things honestly can get a lot better, you're 11 and you have your entire future ahead of you, try to keep positive.

I'm sorry you feel lonely, you're a really nice person and you deserve to have people who appreciate and care about you. It's good that you posted here, don't be afraid to reach out for support whenever you need it. If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM anytime too.

Currently inactive...
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
iMuse Offline
Bah! Humbug!
Not a n00b

Name: Rosy

Points: 10,283, Level: 14 Points: 10,283, Level: 14 Points: 10,283, Level: 14

Re: Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 10:39 PM

thank you both for your help

(#5 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22 Points: 24,318, Level: 22

Re: Lonely Lonely Lonely, I just want to scream to get some attention - July 11th 2010, 10:58 PM

your very welcome just hope this helps

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.
Closed Thread