TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Mental Health Use this forum to share your mental health concerns and to seek advice.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Darkgothicrose Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Darkgothicrose's Avatar
 

Posts: 44
Join Date: February 4th 2011

schizzo murderer - June 24th 2011, 10:45 PM

...im a schizzo murderer!

I have recently been diagnosed or whatever with schitzophrenia (about 4 weeks ago) yesterday...
I was in D.T in school, the teacher had gone to find some batteries because we a trusted group on our own... i proved them wrong... i dont know what came over me but I have an attraction to drills... and this kid pissed me off...
the teacher came back in and obviously freaked completley... i got taken to get some wierd coloured pills to help but they dont do shit!

Last edited by Katrina; June 25th 2011 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Graphic details edited out.
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ella.x Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
Ella.x's Avatar
 
Name: Ella
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 1,461
Join Date: February 24th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 24th 2011, 10:53 PM

Honey, are you in a safe place? or are you on your own? You need to get help sweetheart. If you havent already, please get the police involved as they can refer you to people who can help you.
xx
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 25th 2011, 03:09 AM

Well that's wonderful, editing pretty much everything out prevents anyone else from understanding the thread. Unfortunately, there is now very little information so no advice can be given.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough
*********
 
Katrina's Avatar
 
Name: Katrina
Gender: Female
Location: New York.

Posts: 3,114
Blog Entries: 4
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 25th 2011, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
Well that's wonderful, editing pretty much everything out prevents anyone else from understanding the thread. Unfortunately, there is now very little information so no advice can be given.
If the information in the thread is truthful, this is very much an issue that needs to be handled by law enforcement and/or psychiatric professionals, no ifs, ands, or buts about that one.

As far as my decision to edit out a large part of the post goes, yes, I absolutely did edit most of it. Why? Well, A) its graphic, and B) I was heading out the door when I got a text about it.

To the OP, are you under custody of the law?

To Nick, now that I have more time, I'll go back and do a bit more precise hedging. You respond as you wish.



  Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 25th 2011, 07:41 AM

I'm trying to get my head around the content, so as usual I have a few questions. You got diagnosed with schizophrenia about 4 weeks ago, so did this event also happen 4 weeks ago or did it happen more recently? What symptoms are you experiencing, as the type will require different treatments? Do you currently have any medications from your psychiatrist? Has anything like this happened before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post

If the information in the thread is truthful, this is very much an issue that needs to be handled by law enforcement and/or psychiatric professionals, no ifs, ands, or buts about that one.

As far as my decision to edit out a large part of the post goes, yes, I absolutely did edit most of it. Why? Well, A) its graphic, and B) I was heading out the door when I got a text about it.
I know you may say to have this in PM but I understand most of your reasoning. I agree, if it is truthful, then law enforcement and psychiatric professionals need to intervene. However, I find it very distasteful you edited out the post while in a hurry and had little time to analyze it. That said, I am glad you did return to properly edit it. Since posts of this nature are uncommon on TH and I know you will not restore the post to its initial content, would you be willing to answer on a yes-no basis whether the part you edited out is crucial to understanding the post or if it is just graphic details? I'm not asking for you to say what the content was, just a yes-no answer.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
vrgtfvgt4vg Offline
Member
Junior TeenHelper
****
 
vrgtfvgt4vg's Avatar
 

Posts: 243
Join Date: May 26th 2011

Re: schizzo murderer - June 25th 2011, 08:51 PM

I didn't see the original post before it was edited so I don't know what it said, but I think this is fake. One of their other posts was about them seeing a boy kill themselves and later drilling through their hand with a power drill. They both struck me as too fantastical. You wouldn't be able to type if you drilled through your hand nor would the hospital let you leave.

I don't know if this person really has schizoprinea and can't differentiate between reality and fantasy or if they're just lying.
   
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while
********
 
TheBabyEater's Avatar
 
Name: Marissa
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Iraw

Posts: 1,705
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 25th 2011, 08:59 PM

I did see the thread before it was edited, and I find it very hard to believe what was on there actually happened. If it did, the OP would be in custody, no doubt, and have no access to the internet I suppose the OP could have a problem with differentiating between reality and fantasy/hallucinations though. As someone who is Schizophrenic myself, I know sometimes it's hard to tell, but I'm also very irritable whenever I think someone might be making something like it up. Many, not all, but many people who use the term "schizzo" are... But that's beside the point. However, the OP does need to be more clear about whether it actually happened, or if it was a fantasy. Sometimes it is HARD to tell the difference, but if one sits down and thinks about it, as they should in a situation as bad as this, they usually can figure it out.

Either way, further professional help is a must.



Take me seriously.
I dare you.



  Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough
*********
 
Katrina's Avatar
 
Name: Katrina
Gender: Female
Location: New York.

Posts: 3,114
Blog Entries: 4
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 26th 2011, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Man And XX Master View Post
I'm trying to get my head around the content, so as usual I have a few questions. You got diagnosed with schizophrenia about 4 weeks ago, so did this event also happen 4 weeks ago or did it happen more recently? What symptoms are you experiencing, as the type will require different treatments? Do you currently have any medications from your psychiatrist? Has anything like this happened before?



I know you may say to have this in PM but I understand most of your reasoning. I agree, if it is truthful, then law enforcement and psychiatric professionals need to intervene. However, I find it very distasteful you edited out the post while in a hurry and had little time to analyze it. That said, I am glad you did return to properly edit it. Since posts of this nature are uncommon on TH and I know you will not restore the post to its initial content, would you be willing to answer on a yes-no basis whether the part you edited out is crucial to understanding the post or if it is just graphic details? I'm not asking for you to say what the content was, just a yes-no answer.
You're welcome to voice your issues with my decision. In fact, I'd be more concerned if you didn't. Be that as it may, the content edited was a graphic description of a murder (I don't find that you really need other details to understand the post) and I simply will not stand for leaving up the content. So, did I try to edit it as soon as possible? Absolutely. And I'll stand my ground about that completely. Was it the best I could do with the situation I was in? Yes, yes it was.

This thread, however, is not about me (so, yes, in that sense, please do PM me, or the appropriate committee if you'd like to report me). This thread is also not about determining the truthfulness of the OP. This thread is about giving as much support to the poster as we can. All other, nonconstructive posts will likely be deleted and/or edited. Thanks for your cooperation.



  Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 27th 2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post

You're welcome to voice your issues with my decision. In fact, I'd be more concerned if you didn't. Be that as it may, the content edited was a graphic description of a murder (I don't find that you really need other details to understand the post) and I simply will not stand for leaving up the content. So, did I try to edit it as soon as possible? Absolutely. And I'll stand my ground about that completely. Was it the best I could do with the situation I was in? Yes, yes it was.
I would report you faster than you can piss if you did not go back and re-edit the post, however, since you did, I have no personal reason for reporting you. Even if I did report you, I have a hard time believing it would get anywhere but that's going on a tangent.

As for the OP, a response is needed to hopefully confirm what happened. I don't see how any further support can be given until more details about these pills or interaction with the teacher, psychiatrists, social workers and police are given.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Darkgothicrose Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Darkgothicrose's Avatar
 

Posts: 44
Join Date: February 4th 2011

Re: schizzo murderer - June 27th 2011, 07:17 PM

[quote] You wouldn't be able to type if you drilled through your hand nor would the hospital let you leave. [quote]

i got 2 hands - not one. hospitals not lettin u out? pft, course they let u out. u just need 2 check in every now and then for examinations.
i aint been on for a while coz i been gettin treatment. they did some phsyciatric thing... i dont know exactly what they did but it waz kinda fun.
   
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
PlayingPretend Offline
Member
I've been here a while
********
 
PlayingPretend's Avatar
 
Name: Elliotte
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: California

Posts: 1,384
Join Date: October 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 27th 2011, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Gir View Post
I did see the thread before it was edited, and I find it very hard to believe what was on there actually happened. If it did, the OP would be in custody, no doubt, and have no access to the internet I suppose the OP could have a problem with differentiating between reality and fantasy/hallucinations though. As someone who is Schizophrenic myself, I know sometimes it's hard to tell, but I'm also very irritable whenever I think someone might be making something like it up. Many, not all, but many people who use the term "schizzo" are... But that's beside the point. However, the OP does need to be more clear about whether it actually happened, or if it was a fantasy. Sometimes it is HARD to tell the difference, but if one sits down and thinks about it, as they should in a situation as bad as this, they usually can figure it out.

Either way, further professional help is a must.
This.
10characters


If you feel you'd like additional support or to speak further with me, you can contact me through my personal Tumblr, Love Like An Hourglass (click), or PM me through TH.


   
  (#12 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while
********
 
TheBabyEater's Avatar
 
Name: Marissa
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Location: Iraw

Posts: 1,705
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 28th 2011, 12:36 AM

You really need to think about what you're saying, and think about what might be, or might not be real. If you think about it, should the events actually have occurred, then you would still be in custody, whether people let it off as a schizophrenic episode or not. I've dealt with this kind of stuff before, and while I know it probably sounds like what I'm saying it horrible of me to say, accusing, ext, you need to know I'm trying to help. Now, like I said earlier, if what you say happened actually happened you would still be in some sort of custody. Whether it be police, hospital, or a very, very regime. Hospitals don't just let people out of they are a danger to themselves or anyone else, they will keep you around in a ward just in case to monitor you for ages after treatment, especially if the reason your there is because of the death of a student.

Now, I'm not saying you're making it up or anything, I'm just trying to make things clear for myself and others to try and help you. You say you're schizophrenic, so are you sure you might simply think it happened?



Take me seriously.
I dare you.



  Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 28th 2011, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgothicrose View Post
i got 2 hands - not one. hospitals not lettin u out? pft, course they let u out. u just need 2 check in every now and then for examinations.
i aint been on for a while coz i been gettin treatment. they did some phsyciatric thing... i dont know exactly what they did but it waz kinda fun.
Now this is getting silly. Hospitals are not going to let you out if you may pose a danger to yourself or others. That's amoral of the doctors and it sets them up for a massive lawsuit. In fact, that's why you were put in the hospital in the first place, you were a danger to others and/or yourself. You would be released once the doctors are confident you can function properly. However, if you did something so drastic, if you were let out, you would be placed in out-patient care.

Can you describe this psychiatric thing?


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Darkgothicrose Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Darkgothicrose's Avatar
 

Posts: 44
Join Date: February 4th 2011

Re: schizzo murderer - June 28th 2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Can you describe this psychiatric thing?
yeh, there are three doctors i have (two for mental health, tim and helen. and then the one that checks up on my hand caled Dr.Huit). Helen asks me how I feel, what I like to do in my spare time, about my friends, why I self harm and stuff like that. She talks to Tim about it and he has done 3 of 4 hypnotherapy things.
   
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
L'espoir's Avatar
 
Name: Jen
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Location: England

Posts: 2,020
Blog Entries: 777
Join Date: January 7th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 28th 2011, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgothicrose View Post
yeh, there are three doctors i have (two for mental health, tim and helen. and then the one that checks up on my hand caled Dr.Huit). Helen asks me how I feel, what I like to do in my spare time, about my friends, why I self harm and stuff like that. She talks to Tim about it and he has done 3 of 4 hypnotherapy things.
I'm just curious as to how you managed to avoid being convicted of murder? The reason I ask is that i was pretty sure that you would either go to jail or if you used an insanity defense you would have to stay in a psychiatric facility.


PM // VM
   
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?
**********
 
OMFG!You'reActuallySmart!'s Avatar
 

Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 10
Join Date: December 19th 2009

Re: schizzo murderer - June 29th 2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgothicrose View Post
yeh, there are three doctors i have (two for mental health, tim and helen. and then the one that checks up on my hand caled Dr.Huit). Helen asks me how I feel, what I like to do in my spare time, about my friends, why I self harm and stuff like that. She talks to Tim about it and he has done 3 of 4 hypnotherapy things.
In a different thread, you said Tim was a psychiatrist and I've never heard of a psychiatrist performing hypnotherapy. For one, sessions with psychiatrists typically are short because they focus on the medication aspect. For two, they have to take further training to be qualified as a hypnotherapist. Psychiatrists are quite busy so it does not make sense they would also act as a hypnotherapist. Does Tim provide you with any medications?

Was this "psychiatric thing" what happened when you were taken into the hospital after the alleged murder you mentioned? If so, then it makes no sense at all because you probably would have been charged and placed in a psychiatric facility were you would not be able to voluntarily leave. You would be given medications without a doubt yet you failed to mention that at all, which seems extremely odd. Hell, you would've been questioned by the police and they would employ a forensic psychiatrist or child psychiatrist or psychologist to examine you.

Regarding your hand, you would have had surgery because you would have broken various bones and severed tendons and ligaments. You probably would also have nerve damage, not to mention testing for tetanus and other pathogens that could have entered your system from the drill. You would be on a regime of pain-killers and anti-inflammatory medications to deal with the physical damage and ensuing pain from the hole in your hand. A doctor wouldn't just look at your hand, they would ask you to move your fingers, test for sense of pain, etc... .

The problem I'm having is you're leaving out large pieces of information as well as specific details and none of it is adding up at all. You could type with just one hand, that's quite possible, I've done that when I injured one hand. As a result, I don't believe this story at all, I feel as though you're either fabricating the entire event or you're lying about what happened.


I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)
   
4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
jhor Offline
Average Joe
***
 
jhor's Avatar
 
Name: Water
Gender: Female

Posts: 106
Join Date: March 18th 2011

Re: schizzo murderer - June 29th 2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity. View Post


I'm just curious as to how you managed to avoid being convicted of murder? The reason I ask is that i was pretty sure that you would either go to jail or if you used an insanity defense you would have to stay in a psychiatric facility.
I have the same question. We want to help, but it's awfully difficult to understand what's going on.
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
murderer, schizzo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2019, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.