TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

No more food for me, EVER. - December 23rd 2015, 01:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I can't eat anymore. I just can't!! I weighed myself and I can't take it. I'm going to start purging atleast 6 times a day like before. I can't freaking take this!! I am so fat I'm tired of being fat and ugly. I wish I looked like everyone else. I wish I was them. I will NEVER look like them No matter how hard I try I can't! I just fucking can't!
I AM:
-Ugly.
-Fat.
-Worthless.
-Stupid.
-A Mistake.
-Idiotic.

I'm tired of this. So tired.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: No more food for me, EVER. - December 23rd 2015, 03:47 AM

aww I'm sorry you're going through this. Trust me I'm sure you are none of those things. Has anyone told you that before? honestly a lot of people see themselves worst than as others view you.

You are beautiful. Do you know how I know that? I know that because the Lord has created you in his image and he loves you so much. He did not create you to be ugly or fat, worthless, stupid, a mistake, or idiotic. You are loved and you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different.

And please, follow what you've always told me. you've told me not to starve myself... ever. You shouldn't either because it's not healthy for you and God doesn't like you to harm yourself in any way.

you deserve better than that... esp. from yourself.
stay strong and please just never give up! you're beautiful and loved sooooooo much.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: No more food for me, EVER. - December 23rd 2015, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheyennerjohnson11 View Post
aww I'm sorry you're going through this. Trust me I'm sure you are none of those things. Has anyone told you that before? honestly a lot of people see themselves worst than as others view you.

You are beautiful. Do you know how I know that? I know that because the Lord has created you in his image and he loves you so much. He did not create you to be ugly or fat, worthless, stupid, a mistake, or idiotic. You are loved and you are beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you different.

And please, follow what you've always told me. you've told me not to starve myself... ever. You shouldn't either because it's not healthy for you and God doesn't like you to harm yourself in any way.

you deserve better than that... esp. from yourself.
stay strong and please just never give up! you're beautiful and loved sooooooo much.
Yes people have told me that before. More then once. :/ Thank you though! This helped!

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: No more food for me, EVER. - December 26th 2015, 07:20 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that you feel this way about yourself and I am appalled that people in your life would tell you such horrible things about yourself. You do not deserve that; you are a person and you deserve to feel loved and to feel beautiful inside and out and to feel worthwhile and valued and respected. I know that you might not feel that way now, but know that we here know you are a wonderful person.

Please don't feel like you have to starve yourself or purge. I know it can very be hard, and I hope that by coming here that you'll be able to take your first steps toward recovery. Perhaps you can start by writing down things that you know are good about yourself, even if it isn't something big. Maybe one day write down that you like your hair, another day write down that you love to read, then write down that you have beautiful big eyes, write down that you're proud of yourself for getting an A on a test, and this list will get longer and longer. You can read this list every day and hopefully it'll help to read a list of positive things about yourself as a reminder that you are worthwhile and that you are beautiful.

In addition, is there anyone you can talk to? Of course, we're all here to support you and help you in the best ways we know how, but the help of a therapist who can help you work through your struggles can be infinitely helpful. A lot of places will provide free services to people under 18 or only charge you as much as you can afford (even if that's for free) so I'd recommend finding a place who's services you can access to help you out.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#5 (permalink)) Old
l3hub Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: No more food for me, EVER. - December 29th 2015, 01:13 PM

Some may be stick thin and still lack personality. They may seem to have it all, but they don't really. I have personally seen big women who are charming and loved, so confident because they have a voice of their own.

On the surface, people seem to value what's on the outside, but the real ones care about what's on the inside. Be who you are, go ahead and do what you love. When you pursue what you enjoy doing, all else become secondary because you are immersed in it. What's more, when you start loving yourself, treating yourself right and giving yourself the respect, others will see it too.

Pursuing what you love may include exploring new activities like taking new classes, learn to dance, paint, creating work or art, sign up for other form of sport or simply serene activities like meditating or doing yoga.

Treating yourself right means giving yourself the care you need. Having a sleep routine, going out for exercise every other day, connecting with your loved ones, or simply readind a good book (those that energize you)

You don't have to be like them. For all you know, they have their own struggles as well. Appreciate what you have today and go after what you want, do things that make you feel happy inside and live a life you will thank yourself for when you are 80.

Lastly, you are you, no other person can imitate or take over. So be yourself, don't be like others.

L Hub - Live. Learn. Laugh
l3hub.org
  Send a message via Skype™ to l3hub 
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: No more food for me, EVER. - January 1st 2016, 02:18 PM

Hey love,

Sorry you're feeling so bad about yourself. You're such a lovely person and don't deserve to feel that way.

Purging isn't going to help. Destroying yourself isn't going to help because if you go back down this path that's what you'll be doing;destroying yourself. I don't know what your weight is but if you're overweight then know you can lose weigt in a healthy way by eating a balanced diet and exercising on a regular basis. That doesn't mean you can't eat chocolate or anything. It just means you need to eat these things in moderation.

Besides, beauty isn't about weight. Loving someone isn't about weight. You aren't about weight. We, everyone, loves you for who you are. Not for what your weight is and I hope you can start to believe that because you deserve to know it and believe it. You're such a strong person and I've seen you come through so much and I know you can get through this too but don't be alone. Reach out to us and other people for help when you need it and don't be alone. We're rooting for you and we're here for you all the way through this.

Happy new year. Take care of yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread