TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Improving my eating plan - May 15th 2016, 10:02 PM

Hi everyone for the last 2 months I have been barely eating food due to high levels of stress. I'm slowly trying to get myself eating more again but maintaining my weight as it is now as I'm happy with it. I was wondering what do you think of my current eating plan is it good enough? To be considered healthy enough for a human? When I get up I the morning I eat a bowl of corn flakes for lunch I eat a nature valley wheat bar ( going to increase this soon and have a banana for lunch as well! Dinner is often a jacket potato and a peace of grilled chicken with some cheese to sprinkle on the potato. What do you think? I often have a rumbly belly I have been to the doctors but he hasn't really
Told me anything I don't already know.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: Improving my eating plan - May 16th 2016, 04:22 AM

Hey there,
Firstly, how is your height to weight ratio. like I'm 6' and weigh in at around [Edited]
So if you're ratio is skewed to either side,that needs to be fixed.
I think you're lunch is too little. Personally, the bar is in my opinion a little too little to be eating. I'd say toss in a turkey sandwich, and a banana, then its probably better.
But honestly, i cant say much till i figure out whether you need to gain weight, or lose weight. It may seem OK, but I've got buddies who are chronically underweight (like[editied]) and other who are [Editied] overweight.
So yeah.
Hope this helps a bit mate.

Last edited by Palmolive; May 16th 2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Weight numbers are not allowed on Teenhelp. :)

Closed Thread