TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Believe In Me Offline
whyy?

I can't get enough

Name: Essa

Don't want to be the ugly one anymore.[TW:ED] - March 17th 2017, 11:49 PM

I am so tired of being so damn fat. I hate it so damn much. I am hardly eating like only dinner and very little. I ate a shit ton yesterday and I gained weight, I feel so fucking huge. Today is ST.Patricks day which means corn beef and cabage plus potatoes. I love this meal so I am going to eat it and probably eat way to much. I am going to try and text Dapples while I am eating to see if it will help. But if it doesn't I am probably going to end up purging tonight.

I just need to lose this weight. It is pissing me off so damn much. I don't want to be the ugly one anymore. I want to be the skinny one. The person people look at and say my body is there goal. I want people to be jealous of me. I want to be able to shop in the juniors section again.

I NEED THIS.

I LOVE the RAIN because I am a MERMAID, who lives far from the SEA
|Member 2007|Community Mentor|
|PM/VM|

Send a message via AIM to I Believe In Me Send a message via Yahoo to I Believe In Me Send a message via Skype™ to I Believe In Me 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Alto. Offline
Come as you are

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Erin

Re: Don't want to be the ugly one anymore.[TW:ED] - March 18th 2017, 04:32 PM

Essa,

I'm sorry that you're struggling right now. I hope that you were able to eat last night (because corn beef and cabbage is a delicious meal!) and that texting your friend was helpful for you. It's great that you have someone to turn to for help in staying healthy and happy. Please don't forget that you also have all of us here at TH that are happy to be there for you as well! If there is anything that I can do for you, or if you just want to vent, please let me know. I know what it's like to struggle with eating and body image, you're not alone in this struggle.

- Erin

wanderer come home
you're not too far
lay down your hurt, lay down your heart
come as you are.

VM | PM

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I Believe In Me Offline
whyy?

I can't get enough

Name: Essa

Re: Don't want to be the ugly one anymore.[TW:ED] - March 18th 2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alto. View Post
Essa,

I'm sorry that you're struggling right now. I hope that you were able to eat last night (because corn beef and cabbage is a delicious meal!) and that texting your friend was helpful for you. It's great that you have someone to turn to for help in staying healthy and happy. Please don't forget that you also have all of us here at TH that are happy to be there for you as well! If there is anything that I can do for you, or if you just want to vent, please let me know. I know what it's like to struggle with eating and body image, you're not alone in this struggle.

- Erin
Thank you Erin . My friend acutaclly didn't get beck to me. So I was on my own. I over ate and got pissed at myself I went out and bought blades. Because I codnt purge, I forgot to do what I do if I am going topurge. And today I had doughnuts so I've had a ton of calories. So I am really pissed at myself. I mean on the weekdays I do really good and barely eat. But friday-sunday it seems like I have no control.

Plus I went to the doctors yesterday and stupid me drank a bottle of iced tea right before I got weighed so I gained weight.

I just want to be thin. I know what I am doing is dangerous, but I will stop when I am at the weight I want to be at. I know everyone says that but then they can't stop. But I will try my hardeat to just to maintain that weight. I get told it is way to skinny for my hieght but idgaf. They are probably going to try and make me gain weight if I get down to that weight but I'll refuse and just maintain.

I already have a plan for this summer. I will spend most of my days at the gym working out and swimming. I will hardly eat.

I just need to lose all this fat and uglyness

I LOVE the RAIN because I am a MERMAID, who lives far from the SEA
|Member 2007|Community Mentor|
|PM/VM|

Send a message via AIM to I Believe In Me Send a message via Yahoo to I Believe In Me Send a message via Skype™ to I Believe In Me 
Closed Thread