TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Eating Disorders If you or someone close to you is struggling with an eating disorder, reach out here to ask questions or to receive support for recovery.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Wishes Offline
Hello

Junior TeenHelper

Name: 爱

Scared - October 6th 2017, 10:04 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So yesterday my mum was being horrible to me again.
She was talking, and I thought she couldn't hear me reply, so I raised my voice a little. Not shouting or anything, just a bit so I was more clear. But then she said that I was shouting, and started getting angry at me and calling me names and stuff.
Then I had to sign a form because I have to open a bank account for my self. So I signed my signature,and at the end I cross the end of the L in my surname over the whole thing...if that makes sense?
So my mum saw that and she told me that I can't have a signature like that because they will not be able to tell what my name is or something. I tried to explain that it is just my signature, not my name or initials. But she wouldn't listen. She started calling me weird and other names and she made me feel awful.
I also have a cold, so whenever I sniffle she shouts and tells me not to spread it to her or my brother which is fair enough. But then she told me to sit in the hallway so I am away from them.
When I went, I felt so awful I tried to make myself sick.

Then this morning she was still calling me names. Telling me I'm weird and that she "has to accept that she has a weird child".
She then started calling me dirty and a bimbo, and said "who knew we would have a child like that?"
Because of that, I actually went to the toilet and nearly lifted both seats...
But I didn't. I don't want to damage my body like that, but at the same time I want control in my own life.

Idk, I just wanted to let this out.
Any advice is appreciated

"Every Experience Is A Gift from The Universe"

http://www.instagram.com/_.2204_/

Closed Thread